whats everyone doing for christmas?

flagoon

Christmas Eve- Drink my 90 proof & put all the kids presents out.

Christmas Day- take Advil. Watch kids open stuff. Go poke other kids with needles.

New Years Eve & Day- Poke kids some more.

We get to open presents (at least my kids are), eat a good breakfast then drive for seven hours to the Disney Soccer Showcase (at Disney World of Sports Arena). I feel so rushed sometimes :( Spending 5 days there hopefully catching some coaches attention for college scholarship buzz. And i gotta take a pic with Mickey >.> DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!

Go to my mother drink coffee and beer, then go girlfriends mother eating all good christmas food and drinking more beer.

New year, i think we going to grill some sausage in the middle of snow( if there is snow) and again drink beer. Sounds great.

Good luck to everyone to have great year 2012(its the end of world) :o

well lets see christmas im open presents and i got stuck having 2 cook christmas dinner for the fam lmfao, and new years who knows lets hope im not 2 gone before then thats what happen last year like 3 days before or was that the year before it alch posion :( never mix liqours of dark and light lesson learned rofl ;)

Edited by flagoon