Hardcore server new map rotation

speedfact

Back to gaming although after a 2 week hiatus not sure how well I'll perform. Maybe I should spec for a while. Do we have to enable downloading for any maps in your current rotation? Hope Santa was good to everyone. Happy 2012. Go easy on me.

no downloads needed unless you dont have the basic maps....and no need to spec, the rotations fun and even though theres killhouse it goes by quick heh. hope you had a good vacation, happy gamin.

Overall I like the rotation. I think there's been a few tweaks since it first came on (I noticed chinatown wasn't HQ yesterday), so I don't know if I'm too late here, but I agree about killhouse. It's a spawnkilling nightmare and it's not anyone's fault... you have to shoot if someone spawns or you'll get shot. I also like creek, though I think I may have only played HQ on it.

Thanks for all the hard work, and I hope I don't sound unappreciative by my killhouse statement! I'm also personally glad to see Chinatown back , even though I suuuuuck at it. :D

Back to the drawing board. Not only have I lost the feel for being absent from the game for 2 weeks, I've got to adapt and overcome the evidently quickened pace of obj maps. Gotta learn what and where the objectives are (and I still don't know what key defuses or plants bombs), and even though I've played Chinatown on other servers I still don't know East from West. That thing is just as confusing as San Francisco's Chinatown. Also testing a whole new set of perks so it will be a while before I'm back in the zone. Good to see Block + Overgrown back. Russian campaign rocks. Miss my tunnels wars though

Edited by TuNNel-Rat

Overall I like the rotation. I think there's been a few tweaks since it first came on (I noticed chinatown wasn't HQ yesterday), so I don't know if I'm too late here, but I agree about killhouse. It's a spawnkilling nightmare and it's not anyone's fault... you have to shoot if someone spawns or you'll get shot. I also like creek, though I think I may have only played HQ on it.

Thanks for all the hard work, and I hope I don't sound unappreciative by my killhouse statement! I'm also personally glad to see Chinatown back , even though I suuuuuck at it. :D

there should be two chinatowns, one tdm and one HQ...

• 2 weeks later...

It looks good, but I think we need the countdown in there

this is hardcore server rotation...your lookin for the killbox rotation mate. we got countdown on hardcore...

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/26396-new-killbox-map-rotation/

lol nice try though.

oops lol. gah they really need to make a switcher for mac so I can come on abnerdog' s house and the hardcore server (hc is the same as abnerdog house lol) /:

good luck with that :/

• 3 weeks later...

Would someone for gods sake take out killhouse ffa from the rotation.....Our player base is too big for such a small map.If ffa is desired choose another map for it.Ive had a lot of complains about it and I myself hate it.

yup, new rotation

set g_gametype "war"

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_showdown gametype sab map mp_backlot gametype sd map mp_countdown gametype war map mp_bog gametype war map mp_pipeline gametype war map mp_broadcast gametype war map mp_crash gametype war map mp_convoy gametype war map mp_strike gametype war map mp_vacant gametype koth map mp_creek gametype war map mp_bloc gametype dom map mp_overgrown gametype koth map mp_carentan gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype war map mp_cargoship gametype dom map mp_citystreets"

• 4 weeks later...