Hardcore server new map rotation

speedfact

what we were thinking for hc server rotation (20 maps so people wont get bored as fast...)

g_gametype "war"

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_backlot gametype war map mp_countdown gametype dom map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_broadcast gametype war map mp_carentan gametype sab map mp_strike gametype war map mp_showdown gametype war map mp_countdown gametype war map mp_crash_snow gametype dom map mp_citystreets gametype war map mp_convoy gametype sd map mp_bog gametype war map mp_backlot gametype ffa map mp_killhouse gametype dom map mp_broadcast gametype war map mp_vacant gametype koth map mp_carentan gametype war map mp_citystreets gametype war map mp_bloc gametype war map mp_crash_snow"

let us know what ya think, thanks.

• Like 1

Personally, I don't like Winter Crash, It just turns into dark corner LMG campfest.

I quickly picked a few things I'd like to see

Ambush -Sabotage

Backlot -TDM

Countdown -TDM

District -Domination

Pipeline -Sabatoge

Showdown -TDM

Overgrown -Domination

Chinatown -TDM

Killhouse-TDM

Note, I did not cross reference this to your list, there might be duplicates.

Is the map "Carentan" China Town?

What map is "Citystreets"

Convoy?

I quickly picked a few things I'd like to see

Ambush -Sabotage

Backlot -TDM

Countdown -TDM

District -Domination

Pipeline -Sabatoge

Showdown -TDM

Overgrown -Domination

Chinatown -TDM

Killhouse-TDM...

Nice list. If I could have my wish I'd say load all available stock multiplayer except for "shipment." Throw in some customs too (could help weed out the random martyrs and last stand). I'm particularly fond of the Russian campaign maps. Additionally I think "Pipeline" - Headquarters would create an interesting challenge.

I would have to say the more Sabotage and Domination the better. As far as maps go I would say that there are a few that I can't stand but that could just be because they were TDM when they were in rotation. Shoot, I would rather play HQ instead of TDM. Hey, maybe a FFA map as well.

I would have to say the more Sabotage and Domination the better. As far as maps go I would say that there are a few that I can't stand but that could just be because they were TDM when they were in rotation. Shoot, I would rather play HQ instead of TDM. Hey, maybe a FFA map as well.

we added an FFA map and we tried to even it out...mapin it every 3 maps or so we change it to sumthin other than TDM. Thats also why we had so many maps this rotation, to make so everyone had something they like...or we hoped they liked.

what we were thinking for hc server rotation (20 maps so people wont get bored as fast...)

g_gametype "war"

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_backlot gametype war map mp_countdown gametype dom map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_broadcast gametype war map mp_carentan gametype sab map mp_strike gametype war map mp_showdown gametype war map mp_countdown gametype war map mp_crash_snow gametype dom map mp_citystreets gametype war map mp_convoy gametype sd map mp_bog gametype war map mp_backlot gametype ffa map mp_killhouse gametype dom map mp_broadcast gametype war map mp_vacant gametype koth map mp_carentan gametype war map mp_citystreets gametype war map mp_bloc gametype war map mp_crash_snow"

it passes approval of Lord Milli

it passes approval of Lord Milli

thank you master milli! *kneels before you* (sorry can only bow to baska and krauer :lol: )

btw forgot to say the "we" is theo, baska and myself.

g_gametype "war"

Me likey! :D Hopefully there will be something for everyone in this rotation. (although its pretty much a given that you'll never make everyone happy) I always wondered if there was a limit to how many maps could be put in a rotation...

thank you master milli! *kneels before you* (sorry can only bow to baska and krauer :lol: )

btw forgot to say the "we" is theo, baska and myself.

now you did it... anytime you mention me it cant help your cause....