• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Voice chat in spec

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Killsclowns

Killsclowns

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 249 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:Lucifer
am i a retard because i cant use the voice chat in spec? i see everyone else using it and i cant.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

bell reavue

bell reavue

L4: Apprentice

• Inactive Member
  • 460 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:15
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:=F|A=Bell
  • T-M:ET: 3-1
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
Which server? You can't do voice chats in Jaymod. What you can do is bind a vsay, like Hello, to any key, so you can use that even as spec.

Gubbi

Gubbi

L10: Grand Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 3,122 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay3
Contributor

Which server? You can't do voice chats in Jaymod. What you can do is bind a vsay, like Hello, to any key, so you can use that even as spec.

This. You can type /vsay hi in console for example to use that vsay or any other vsay name instead should work when being in spec. Most people have made binds for special vsays. Here you can find the list of special vsays in jay2&3, these should work the same way.

Achiyan

Achiyan

Huge thanks to Vix. I love this!!!

• ET Member
  • 2,439 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Jay1
  • T-M:ET: 1-1

Donator

i am a retard because i cant use the voice chat in spec. i see everyone else using it and i cant. :P

couldnt resist lol.

but yeah, Bell and Gubbi are both correct. i prefer /vsay cus i always forget binds....besides, my binds are normally aimed at a particular person (medics, last kill, last death, etc.)
basically what im sayin is binding leaves you somewhat limited as to /vsay you can use all voice commands.......just gotta remember them all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users