GoGoOrangeRanger is Dead

Quovadis

I just left GoGo clan since I did not assosiate myself with some bragging/complaining/insulting attitudes.

I will be playing back with my old name , QuoVadiS

About TB it will be changed automaticly when an admin transfer my rate :P

About joining I would but I have to wait 2 months to apply so it is not considered as clan hopping :P

Edited by OrangeRanger

lol honestly i didnt even know GoGo was a clan i thought it was just you makin a fun in-game nickname haha. anyways where u been i havnt seen you on hardcore in a while? or it just might be because i havnt been on too much lately due to work.

Finally i read a good news today. Keep active with us in forum and on server and soon you can apply again and surely you will become a good admin :)

he still needs to wait 2 months to apply looool he can go on a vacation on the time been hahaha :)

Best thing it could happen to you lol. The few i remember from Rangers is they are whiners and even 1 or 2 were cheaters.

Every clan gets a few cheaters eventually :rolleyes: Although I agree GoGo has had/caused more then its fair share of drama aha

ahhhh ya i usually only play on silent when hardcore is empty. and yeah i definately know where your coming from but hardcore is still my favorite server and although gettin backraped and tked by your own team gets old its still part of that server =] but eh i might start playing on silent more cause i do miss using that pssh lol hope to see you on there soon.