PB kicks again

sjakki

Hello,

How do I fix: 'Ignoring md5tools' AND getting kicked for 'pbinit failure'?

I know, the best solution is to turn of firewall AND/or anti-virus, but this sin't an option.

And normally everything that PB and ET uses, is allowed in both programs.

So anyone got an idea?

ps: I've updated by etkey.org.

I reinstalled it (which made it actually worse)

If you downloaded an etkey from etkey.org then you will never be able to join a legit PB server again unless you have your old etkey somewhere..

But if you mean you just downloaded the PB files then you're safe. Try adding this to your config:

pb_cl_Enable

pb_system "1"

pb_sleep "500"

And if you aren't already; run ET as administrator if you're using vista/win7 :) This tutorial will help you: http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/121-windows-7vista-condumps-demos-screenshots-enemy-territory/ (ignore the idea of screenshots / demos / condumps etc, just follow steps for running as admin).

Chuck

It's normally fixed by updating PB but since PB is dead you eill have to update it manually . Look on etkey.org tere is a pbsetup on it , it should fix the problem.

It's normally fixed by updating PB but since PB is dead you eill have to update it manually . Look on etkey.org tere is a pbsetup on it , it should fix the problem.

tldr moment? he did that :P

ps: I've updated by etkey.org.

I reinstalled it (which made it actually worse)