*ConQuerY*

I don't know if this possible or not,

I have something for the nq1 server,which would be fun,

Dont know how to tell you this exactly in few words but,

For example what i mean is,

if you want to hear multikill,you need to kill 3 players in very short period,about 1 second after each kill,which means u have to own 3 of them in 3 seconds,

So is there possible to increase this period between killing,at least add 1 more second after each kill?(in this case,3 ppls in 6 seconds)

I think players like this sounds because u can hear cheering after they make multi,ultra or some more,

So guys what u think about this idea?ofc if its possible,

I think that would be great,

ConQ

• Like 1

I believed the time between each kills was already 2s? Cause when I kill 3 guys with flamethrower in 6-7s I hear the noise...Am I wrong or?

I think you have to kill them under 3-4 seconds and after that you hear the voice,

Thx guys,what about others?

I rly hope its possible

In this case, +1 for me ;)

Yeah I´ve thought it would be cool also to have multikills more easily, withing longer timeperiod. But lets be true, some skill should be needed also to get them.

Not really,for example.just throw some artillery+kill with thompson/mp40,granades or panzers,there are many ways to get it even without skills,

Not really,for example.just throw some artillery+kill with thompson/mp40,granades or panzers,there are many ways to get it even without skills,

Yeah, the only way I get multi-, monster or ludacris-kills done. :D

But I really appreciate the idea and if it's possible to get this on NoQ1, hell yeah! +1

It's possible and it's fine for me.. I'm dying to get ultra or higher without having to be REALLY LUCKY for a few seconds :S

'Cause I barely use any arty (usually because there's already 1 field ops, so I can't anyways..) and we all know flame does no damage when I use it :D

People do love it indeed, so this is a good suggestion imo.

• Like 1