ctrl- wannabe allied clan :)

sunny

you have to tell Bosshk to play more on FA so I can pwn his ass. hehe.

Or you have to go play on Euro ETPro servers :?

i saw bosshk's sniping vid....

i think bosshk is better sniper, not trying to light up a challenge or anything, but the vid was done in etpro

i think bosshk is better sniper, not trying to light up a challenge or anything, but the vid was done in etpro

Suicidal snipes on etpro too (i think)

I pwn Bosshk easily xDD

I pwn Bosshk easily xDD

Liez.

I pwn Bosshk easily xDD

Liez.

Suicidal used to snipe on ETPro back when he was in comp. I believe he dosen't play Pro anymore since their is so few NA servers around and Sniping with lag= epic fail

Btw, Suicidal WAS better than Boss back when he played comp. Nowadays Boos plays in scrims but Suicidal doesn't so its tipped in Boss's favor. Although I have seen Boss snipe in scrims and he doesn't snipe that well :P Hes much better on pubs lol. And if this was RtCW I would be the best out of all, especially since I used to play comp in RtCW and play with some good snipers :D