Are you working, (where and what you do) or school?

Proffa

Personally im working at Valio Russian export a warehouse worker. We sent them smetana, yogurt, milk, cheese and some juices.. Worked there 3 years, driving truck and using pump cart.

I study graphics designing... means i create/design websites, flyers, logos, posters and all that graphic stuff

I'm an intern right now, I work 6 months at a company. I have to film things for companies and edit it to a 1-3 minutes long video... It's different than designing, but I wanted to know if I would like this too. I don't like filming, but I do like editing the video :] Just give me a computer and I'm happy I guess haha ^^

I use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver and some more Adobe stuff. To edit the videos I use Avid Media Composer :]

I enjoy my study.. I'm in year 2 right now, 2 and a half years to go till I have my diploma (hopefully). After that I'll go find a nice job ^^

Still at school the next 6 years (dam government)

Studying informatics: pretty much a bit from all aspects at the moment (programming, web design, network even the dam working of computers: logics gates and shit), but in my third year I will probably go for application design and then the focus will be on programming. After that I have to waist a year (have to follow something to switch from professionel bachelor to master) to be able to go for my master (and just in the year that I can start my master, the master degree is extended from 1 year to 2 year :@)

So I have some time left at school (if weekendjob counts: I bake burgers in the weekend XD)

At the moment I work in a supermarket called Tesco, which started off in England and moved to Ireland also. Started there last year for the Christmas period on the checkouts. They decided to keep me on for a 13 week probation period then keep me on for good. Since April I was moved to Stock Control. At first I hated it, since I loved being on the checkouts as I'm a happy guy and I love to communicate with every single customer. I've been told I was one of the best for being so friendly on checkouts :) My job at the moment involves looking through all the fresh food sections (bread, cakes, ready meals, milk, fish, meat/poultry, sliced meats, flowers and fruit and veg) and finding the products that are dated for the day ahead. I then add them onto a scan and the next day they do a review where they reduce the price a bit and at 8pm they reduce it by 85 percent and around 10pm they reduce it by 97 percent. Customers are happy and we are happy too. I've started to like my job now but I still miss the checkouts. I don't have much self confidence as I did when I was on checkouts because I could start talking to a really pretty girl up there with no problems, now it's the opposite :(

I'm in college as well studying computing although I fecked up big time last year and so I have to repeat 2 subjects again (Programming and Probability Maths) so I've no college until February which does suck because I'm still in 1st year! My days have been literally like getting up at 1pm/2pm, watching a movie, heading to work and come home, staying up til 2/3am then going to bed yet I can't sleep for 2/3 hours because I've so much on my mind :( Oh well, shit happens I guess!

Edited by Panini*Hobbit@mp3

I am currently studying Aeronautical Engineering at the InHolland University of applied Sciences (Delft, NL). Right now in my third year, I have about one year left of classes and one year of internships left.

Did my first internship in Haiti, at MAF (mission aviation fellowship). About 3 weeks ago I was working at Rabobank and now i'm back at school.

After December I will start my minor, which will be in Design and Development. Mainly focusing on aerodynamics, wind tunnel testing, and some space/helicopter flight. The program is very focused on aircraft, which is anything from an air plane to a hot air balloon.

Edited by ajnl

I'm studying Computer Science and Engineering at Eindhoven University of Technology. About 1 1/4 year going already, yet still 1 1/4 year left. Of the 2 years for the master :P

To give a small impression what I'm up to:

System validation: Design an elevator system, with input/output buttons and stuff. And then formally prove it's correctness. And "if(lift < 8) floor++;" is still not sufficient prove that it will not exceed floor 8 :P Program/guarantee that eventually everyone can get in the lift and the lift will take you/him to the correct floor. Things like that.

UML: I found my knowledge about it unsatisfying.

Seminar: Discussing papers about CUDA, practical and theoretical analysis. Now focussing on how to find the k neirest neighbours in some dimension.

Real time systems: Retake, how can you guarantee that all tasks get their job done before it's too late; for an entire system. Theoretical tho.

Visualization: I just got my metaballs implementation in a raytracer port to cuda working. Note: raytracing in cuda was already implemented.

After that I have to waist a year (have to follow something to switch from professionel bachelor to master) to be able to go for my master (and just in the year that I can start my master, the master degree is extended from 1 year to 2 year :@)

If you have your bachelor from the some university of applied sciences; that switching year is really required. Really really. (although it was 1/2 year here, but most needed a full year for it). You really lack basic skills, especially at math. Secondly, 2 years of a master is still not sufficient. I see a so many things to learn.

At the moment I'm earning some money by working at a restaurant. But I still go to school.

I'm in my 5th year (of 6 years in total) at the VWO (= highest dutch education on the secondary school). After that I'll be going to a University probably to study IT:Software Engineering or Civil Engineering. Who will know... ? :)

I'm studying biology at university and I'm probably one of the youngest student ^^

It's my first year at university and I think I'll do 3 years in order to get a diploma called 'licence' :)

P.S. if anyone has diificulties in biology, chemistry or basics mathematics/physics, ask me ;)

I'm studying biology at university and I'm probably one of the youngest student ^^

It's my first year at university and I think I'll do 3 years in order to get a diploma called 'licence' :)

P.S. if anyone has diificulties in biology, chemistry or basics mathematics/physics, ask me ;)

Ok so adenosine is made up of adenine and what five-carbon sugar?

Ok so adenosine is made up of adenine and what five-carbon sugar?

A pentose?

And it's a bit off topic ask me with pm or something ;)

At the moment I'm earning some money by working at a restaurant. But I still go to school.

I'm in my 5th year (of 6 years in total) at the VWO (= highest dutch education on the secondary school). After that I'll be going to a University probably to study IT:Software Engineering or Civil Engineering. Who will know... ? :)

pls choose civil engineering, and learn proper skillz.

(wunder how many peops get obset over this)

I work for Midnightbox.com And their other website is bazingaroo.com (The type of product dictates which site it's sold on)

I think they have a third... but I'm not sure. I don't work with the sites themselves. They also sell on eBay and Amazon as well :)