• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

HUSA shouldnt be in FA

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Tomy

Tomy

• User
  • 7 posts
Unknown at this point
I want to tel you somehting about husa... he is a clanhopper who join one clan after nother... he just want the level to fell good then and can do whatever he wants... really if F|A would loose their popularity he would left... so i dont think husa would be a good admin. Its my opinion and i dont care what you answer, but please watch on your languages then. Thanks

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Husa

Husa

L9: Master

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:None
Contributor
now u showed that u are kid and scared to show ur real name but i know that u are django,ofc u also missed the section of thread.this is whole together epic failure.u are or one of the whinning kids which doesn't deserve to play on server and u insult people 24/7?i will talk with leaders about to mute u permantly or even ban u,thundercunt muted u yesterday and he said he muted 2.guy in his whole life,he nevers muts.so u guys can guess what kind of kid that tommy is)btw clan hopper?yes ofc i left my clan .A. cuz i have now school and wont have time for rate and leading clan,yes guys!this is clan hopping right!!!!!!!!ET IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN SCHOOL NOW DAYS rofl.

peace out

husa

yoyo

yoyo

L11: Assassin

• Banned
  • 7,235 posts
Honorable bastion of truth
  • Admin:0
  • Server:Silent #1
  • T-M:ET: 5-1
    COD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
Django is in trouble

MezeusaR

MezeusaR

L4: Apprentice

• Regular User
  • 426 posts
  • Admin:4
  • Server:Jay3
  • Alias:lordvile // b3rzerk
Husa is damn f***ing right,this guy is so annoying insulting people all the time ...got my vote husa :agree

Tomy

Tomy

• User
  • 7 posts
Unknown at this point
LOl sorry but im not the only player who say you shoudlnt be on FA husa... and im not django.. my playername is tomy. And husa i never said skool is more important than ET. I dont know if oyu remmber me but i you isnulted me harldy on pm. So i dont think you should be on FA sorry my opinion.

Tomy

Tomy

• User
  • 7 posts
Unknown at this point
I knew you reaction would be like this cause you cant accept it. I dont know how oyu want become admin, maybe you want kiss at first all admins asses.. i dont like you!

Tomy

Tomy

• User
  • 7 posts
Unknown at this point
by the way im not the only player who think you are to incompetent for being an admin, there are also many other players. Maybe djano also dont like you..

Husa

Husa

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
Contributor
if that's true i insulted u by private messages i'm asking then daredevil,fem,joedirt or rainer to check chat on server and then we will see ;)

Husa

Husa

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
Contributor
if that's true i insulted u by private messages i'm asking then daredevil,fem,joedirt or rainer to check chat on control panel of server console.log and then we will see ;)btw why u said on other section u are django then?i guess u are bad lier

u all can see that here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2694&p=28119#p28119 :)

hey django aka tomy:)u got any excuse for that?

MezeusaR

MezeusaR

L4: Apprentice

• Regular User
  • 426 posts
  • Admin:4
  • Server:Jay3
  • Alias:lordvile // b3rzerk
if u are not django at spawn why did u wrote

Tomy wrote:hi, im django

?
Spoiler

Husa

Husa

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
Contributor
mate,he is just silly kid with to much time ,spaming and insulting on servers as much as he can,then someone from us gave him lesson and he came here to cry...

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
Moved to complaints from euro applications.

Husa

Husa

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
Contributor
joe dođi na ventrilo neki drugi "Husa"je tamo fejkira me jebem mu mater,100% je ovaj šupak django!!

Desu

Desu

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,383 posts
  • Admin:3
fail thread. this dude sucks..
he whines and bitches and insults.

Cranky:>

Cranky:>

L3: Novice