Website Shoutbox, Blogs and Download Updated

daredevil

• Administrators

I have updated Shoutbox, Blogs and Download. As mentioned in my previous announcement of providing new benefits to our forum regulars, I have changed some settings.

Guest, can not download files from our download section but speed limited to 100Kb/s and they can only download 5 files per day with 30 second delay between each file. No simultaneous file download supported.

User group can download files from our download section but speed limited to 200Kb/s and they can only download 15 files per day with 15 second delay between each file. 2 simultaneous file download supported.

Regular User group can download files from our download section but speed limited to 400Kb/s and they can only download 30 files per day with 5 second delay between each file. 3 simultaneous file download supported.

For VIP they can download at unlimited speed, no delay and no limit.

If you submit more then 30 unique files in our download section, don't forget to claim your Up loader award.

Once you achieve 10 General awards you can use it to get Silver VIP membership and 20 awards for Gold VIP. If you get 15 gaming awards i.e. highest skills, K/D, etc you can use that to get silver VIP membership.

If you have suggestions for our download section on how to improve and add more files, feel free to let us know.

• Like 6

The idea is good,

just one question

If you submit more then 30 unique files in our download section, don't forget to claim your Up loader award.

so they have to make a request for this award ? Or its a automatic procedure ?

• Administrators

Normally, I do it myself but if you know u have submitted more then 30 files report it on tracker so I can award it.