Google+ does anyone Use it?

DevilHunter

The main reason why I wanted to check it out, was beacuse of all the things it said. Like being able to do webcam chat, share Youtube pages. Now that I have one, it looks just like a Facebook Clone. WTF really? And on top of that, it made me add a bunch of people I didn't even know.

So.. Does anyone else use it?

I think my husband made one but it was dead then as it was invite only neither of us use it. I don't think it's catching on as it's basically a FB clone?

I love FB and no plans on switching.

Edited by YMCMB

Lol it's nothing like a facebook clone.

The few things they have in common, facebook implemented AFTER Google+ rolled out it's BETA phase.

I dunno, it just seems like a facebook clone to me. I still wonder who are all these people it told me to add to my Circle are. Most of them are like PC Programmers and junk. I should end up removing some of them, because my wall fills up so fast, I can't even keep up with all the posts. I dunno, Since I got invited, or I think its Public now, I didn't touch it much.

I have it but rarely use it since everytime I check there is maybe 1/2 posts I missed each time I log in which sucks.

I suppose it's a good alternative to Facebook, definitely the two of them are different but I think until Facebook shuts down or somehow is down for sometime, then people won't use Google+ as much. Just my two cents. I know people like Google+ and it is different and pretty cool at the same time but no two people are the same so everyone has different opinions on G+ and FB. :)

Heh, I did the same thing.. I really think, they should just merge the +1 to the Wall area of Google+. I don't see the point of clicking on the person's +1, let alone anyone just viewing the profile, not seeing those links.