The meaning of ur current game name - Why did you choose this game name?

Kat0n

Cool thread. I initially played for a long time under the name sswrecker, then after a long break I thought since my partner likes playing too we'd combine our names..simple so..rl names are Marc and Kyla hence MaKy. Now you know Kyla as WeetbiX which has it's own story.

I play CoD on the TDM server as a_little_old_lady which sort of describes my skill level and the way that I play!!!!

You may very occaisionally see me playing as Buelligan on the same server because the Buell X12XB was the best bike I ever owned!

Well........, i played under the name Death Reaver while i was in my old clan K*I* (Killers Instinct) but it never felt "right". Willie Nelson did a song a few years ago called Grave Digger. I am a fan of Willie and I thought the name was very cool also. Thats when I adopted it. This is a great song and a really nice video. WILLIE NELSON FTW!!!!!!!!