The meaning of ur current game name - Why did you choose this game name?

Kat0n

We had a Portuguese "pking" clan in Runescape called 'os assassinos musica' which basically means killers of music and we had names of artist, labels, groups etc. It was really cool you'd get piled by hordes of famous people, lol I had the name CMB Wayne way back there and like two years ago when the 'real' label changed names ppl told me to update so I made it YMCMB and it has just stuck on all games as a easy to type handle.

All because of a love of music and a RS clan ;p

Plus RSpkers where discredited if they where female and had 'girly' names so it was smart to use a name that would not give gender away

Edited by YMCMB

when i go bomb the town i write enigma,i chose this name a couple years ago before i stopped playing,before that my name was Hollowpo!nt,which i borrowed from my uncle,since he was who itroduced me to online pc gaming when i was 8/9 through him i also learned many games RTCW(one of the 1st),at that time i dont believe ps 1 was online capable xD.

i chose the name i have now because of (edward nigma) the riddler from batman,and i also liked what it is defined as

a puzzling or inexplicable occurrence or situation;

a person of puzzling or contradictory character ;

enigma is also the name of a german invented machine,created at the the end of ww1 it was used to encrypt and deciphier military codes

Prior discussion on this topic...

http://fearless-assa...__fromsearch__1

I didn't know the existence of this topic, I'm registred since the 30 March, but I wasn't really active the first months after my registration and your topic 'died' the 10 May 2011.

Anyway a lot of trial/members weren't registred in this time, it's the occasion for them to tell the origin of their game name, without bumping an old topic, which is (I looked for it) on the 12th page of the section 'The Lounge' :)

I read once a book where an archangel called Raziel played a role in. Didn't know anything about a famous RtcW player....well soon I learned about him.

I didn't know the existence of this topic, I'm registred since the 30 March, but I wasn't really active the first months after my registration and your topic 'died' the 10 May 2011.

Anyway a lot of trial/members weren't registred in this time, it's the occasion for them to tell the origin of their game name, without bumping an old topic, which is (I looked for it) on the 12th page of the section 'The Lounge' :)

It wasn't meant to chastise you. It was so people could link them together. It also saved me from having to retype my stuff. :)

I needed an online name back in the day. The evening I was setting up an account my parents were watching Coach on tv. The one guy (Jerry Van Dyke) was running a petting zoo in a mall called Captain Wizbang's petting zoo. I liked the name and have used it ever since. Very rarely do I have to have a number or symbol attached because the name is already used.

I was real immature back when I came up with this name. Maybe 7 or so.

What I was looking for was a catchy name. So guess what? I took "farted" (I know, real immature :() and switched the letters to make Frated.

And I've used that name ever since.

I was real immature back when I came up with this name. Maybe 7 or so.

What I was looking for was a catchy name. So guess what? I took "farted" (I know, real immature :() and switched the letters to make Frated.

And I've used that name ever since.

Wait...you mean your name hasn't been Farted1 this whole time?....damn....

jk