~got green? intro-

gotgreen?

Hey all!

My ingame name is ~got green? For years I have played nothing but etpub. I had a server once, and ran jaymod on it through gameservers but I couldn't get it to populate properly so I had to drop it. I came to your server a few days ago, just to see what it was like because it was really late/early and it showed REAL players not omni bots. Well...now I feel like a dumbass for completely ignoring jaymod (what I used to call gaymod) and NQ servers all together before. Anyways, your server is pretty good...and I like that it is always filled with people no matter what time it is. Thats pretty damn good to maintain that kind of activity. The players are more friendly than the other servers I am used to also. I'm not very talkative ingame as you will likely notice. I'd rather use pm. VSAY is my buddy. Thought I would come register here, so that I can at least be recognized.

Thanks, ~got green?

• Administrators

Hey welcome to forums! Glad you liked our jaymod which people call it gaymode bec of adrenaline and double jumps. We also have ETPUB which would be back by next week since we are changing host. :hi

Thanks

I called it "gaymod" just because every time I went into nq or jaymod my cfg would reset all my controls and I would have to go back manually to get them right. This would happen every time I would open ET. No more cfg (well just a really basic one), so no more issues in that department. What is the avg. age of your clan members?

• Administrators
Thanks

I called it "gaymod" just because every time I went into nq or jaymod my cfg would reset all my controls and I would have to go back manually to get them right. This would happen every time I would open ET. No more cfg (well just a really basic one), so no more issues in that department. What is the avg. age of your clan members?

Since you have no CFG thats where issue is. If you had cfg for each mode then none of controls would get reset.

Their is no average of clan since I can't verify each person age from their State ID or their Passport.

btw I am 13 if that matters.

Thanks

Since you have no CFG thats where issue is. If you had cfg for each mode then none of controls would get reset.

Their is no average of clan since I can't verify each person age from their State ID or their Passport.

btw I am 13 if that matters.

wow your 13....wow i thought you were 15 or 16 nice.