ET Server F|A #2 Jaymod XPS - XP Save Issue

daredevil

• Administrators

We are working to resolve XP save issue so that NO ONE losses their XP. If it doesn't work out then their will be mass XP reset for all players. Going on wards we will reset XP every 6 months.

If you have problem loosing your XP because of mod issue? No problem. Contact jaybird on Jaymod forums. It's mod issue and their is nothing we can do to give your XP back because MOD doesn't support giving XP back once it's gone. So you will need to play again and get it.

Have no problem building XP again. Missed the announcer congratulating me on leveling lol. The one issue I have is if the admin levels will reset as well. Joker lvl'd me the other night, and the next day, it was back at zero.

• Administrators
What about Beginners server,yesterday after mass reset everything seemed to be fine but today i connected to Begineers and XP&lvl were gone,again?

It seems like this GUID generators are mucking up something. Jaymod stores data sequentially or that's is what i have noticed and when random GUID comes it mucks up everything.

• Administrators

What about Beginners server,yesterday after mass reset everything seemed to be fine but today i connected to Begineers and XP&lvl were gone,again?

I see you are still in user.db file but for some reason jaymod is not able to write your xp/level in it.

• 3 weeks later...