File Submitter: MoAZeR
File Submitted: 01 Nov 2011
File Category: Mods
Version 1.41 of the mod includes a ton of bugfixes, a few extra server options, and ranking all the way up to Level 101. This is the biggest and final update to COD4 zombie mod, see the readme for details.
It's possible that this is the final version of the mod, as adding many more features would detract from the zombie based gameplay.
NovemberDobby has done it again with a brand new mod. The Zombie Mod! This mod adds a whole new gametype to CoD4 which is sure to make you horror fans drool. There are two teams, the "Hunters" and the "Zombies".
Game starts out with everyone being a hunter for two minutes, then someone is randomly picked as a zombie. That zombie must go out and kill as many hunters as he can with a knife or a throwing skull (blood pumping yet?)
The game keeps on going till everyone is a zombie. The last hunter left alive is known as the last man standing, he gets an advantage to fight off the huge amount of zombies. This includes the superweapon, doing three times the amount of damage, and respawns if he gets 25,000 points.
There is a bunch of extra commands in there for you server admins if you feel like editing some of the settings.
The five types of zombie are as follows:
- Fast/scout zombie (Health: 250, Speed: 120%, Knife damage: 20, Special: Skulls)
- Poison zombie (Health: 400, Speed: 80%, Knife damage: 20 [+30 over time], Special: Zombie call)
- Normal zombie (Health: 600, Speed: 100%, Knife damage: 34, Special: Zombie fart)
- Electric zombie (Health: 450, Speed: 85%, Knife damage: 33, Special: Lightning strike)
- Fire zombie (Health: 400, Speed: 90%, Knife damage: 25, Special: Ring of fire)
- Skulls: Fast zombies get two throwing skulls per spawn, when there is a certain amount of hunters left (default 10 or less). They do 35 damage.
- Zombie call: Puts a big red mark on the radar for the zombies (pretty useless but they have poison soo...)
- Zombie fart: Shellshocks any hunters within range, slowing them down slightly. Goes through walls.
- Lightning strike & Ring of fire: They both do 25 damage to all hunters within view, in a small radius.
Click here to download this file