Server Update Battlefield 3 - Fearless Assassins Gaming Server Info

daredevil

• Administrators

Punkbuster screenshots link: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/216.155.140.211:25200/punkbuster/

You find any cheat screenshot, let me know and I can submit it to PBBans. You can find some busted examples here:

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php

Pick BF3.

where is the dislike button when you need it ^^

The graphics are the reason I pre-ordered it, never been a fan of BF, always COD.

Near the release I realised I would probably not play it that much (also after hearing the beta was rather dull).

But like I said, might be on the BF3 server later on anyways..

Would love some TDM and Conquest by then, I'm sure that's not gonna be a problem :)

• Administrators

I just checked and can verify that 8 players are needed to start a match, I think we should lower it.

Fixed.

vars.roundRestartPlayerCount 0

vars.roundStartPlayerCount 1

Please recheck. Thanks I think 1 shouldn't work but giving it a shot.. if it doesn't work i will update it to 2.

Thanks

Thats great :D I gonna play on our server if there will be more ppl :)

???? why should players connect, if no one is on ?

Go and play now and if there are less players on, than other players will join too.

• Administrators

Is the server playable for european poeple?

Indeed. You should get less then 150 ping.

Yup. It works, thanks dare

Thanks! Let's get it rolling and probably we will need to find some BF3 dedicated members.

let's practise some jet skills with mouse until I have a new 'old' joystick => searching for a microsoft sidewinder precision II

If somebody has one and want to sell him : contact me XD

until then: trying to pwn with mouse, but prefer choppers for mouse control

In my case i was able to play with another person's account :P but i hope soon to get my own license to play with my nick and could camp the server when i had time available :)

• Like 1

in my opinion some conquest maps have to much points to get. looks like they are for big 64 setups.

i dont know 100% the name but i think it was operation firestorm. if you dont have a vehicle you have to move to the next point soooo long :( and theyre not enough enemys too shoot with that much points to taken.

next time i am going to write the correct names etc. on a paper.

and i really love rush and tdm i vote for a good rotation. concuest - rush (i agree with metro rush, it rocks) - some tdm and maybe again concuest!? Fav. server are most like server with rotation like this.

and yes as europeans playable :)

Edit: Platoon you linked seemed like dead!? i sent application 3 days ago or so but nobody agree. Also i saw a server with setted admins who warned and kicked people but dont know name anymore :D so its possible but dunno how :)

Edited by Mobby

in my opinion some conquest maps have to much points to get. looks like they are for big 64 setups.

i dont know 100% the name but i think it was operation firestorm. if you dont have a vehicle you have to move to the next point soooo long :( and theyre not enough enemys too shoot with that much points to taken.

next time i am going to write the correct names etc. on a paper.

and i really love rush and tdm i vote for a good rotation. concuest - rush (i agree with metro rush, it rocks) - some tdm and maybe again concuest!? Fav. server are most like server with rotation like this.

and yes as europeans playable :)

Edit: Platoon you linked seemed like dead!? i sent application 3 days ago or so but nobody agree. Also i saw a server with setted admins who warned and kicked people but dont know name anymore :D so its possible but dunno how :)

I agree 100% about a couple of those conquest maps being WAY too big. It may be fun to have one TDM match in the rotation as long as it is a small map. I still havent played TDM so that's just my intuition talking..

• Administrators

Let's do this. Everyone post their favorite map and gametype for that map. Based on that, I will put up new map rotation.

OR We create one topic for each map in BF3 section and add voting on it. This way each map get's it's own dedicated place for discussion.