• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

I lost my guid on ET

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

KARINE

KARINE

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 340 posts
Will become famous
  • Server:Silent #1
yesterday I was on Hardcore playing normaly...all of sudden I had no more guid...couldnt pm & I thought I lost all my xp o.O
but I try to ask Krauersaut, he did try to help...after I asked Maximo...he ask me to go to my ETmain...I couldnt find it :S I was freaking out.... I thought I lost everything :S but after I decide to restore my pc to an earlier point...when back on my pc & found my etmain. but the thing I dont understan is why it desapeared like that? anyway this morning I asked Antichrist to help me with my ETKEY so thats what he told me to do ----> /pb_cl_enable 1
and after ----> /pb_system 1

and thank God everything was there =D <3 thx all for helping me to fix it, I appreciate =)

*One thing I learned from that is to make a backup file of my guid and my etmain ;) Iput it on a usb key and cd- rom just to be sure

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Scream

Scream

L10: Grand Master

• Leader
  • 4,167 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:=F|A=Cpt.Awesome?!
  • Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:54794467
  • T-M:ET: 21-14
    CS: 2-0
Contributor
Etmain is not a file but a folder. And it cannot disappear just like that. So either you didnt see it or you could accidentally delete it.
As for the guid, if you want to keep it, save your ETKEY, this file provides you guid and xp.

Just my 5 cents.

KARINE

KARINE

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 340 posts
Will become famous
  • Server:Silent #1
Thx Scream :) Everything I learn here I write it in my pink book...so if ever someone ask me one day, I will help them ;) Im learning alots from you guys thx :D

Shizzle

Shizzle

L1: Learner

• User
  • 17 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:Jay2
Best store your etkey online somewhere. For instance, you could e-mail it to yourself :)

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:=F|A=TeaAndScones
Contributor
Just for reference:

Backing up & Restoring your Etkey Tutorial