Just wondering if anyone here is good with Sigs

DevilHunter

I have an old Sig that someone made for me. I wanted to change it up. Sadly, I only know very little about Image Editing. So can anyone Help? The thing I want edited is to remove the "The" part, and Replace it with =F|A=

However, I might want another backround image, BUT with Dante in the backround. (Dante is the main character in the Devil May Cry Series.. No, not the Anime, the Video Game.) I will attach the image, see what you can do, and I might use it. And ofc.. I will give you Credit for it

EDIT: for some reason, It will not let me attach it, so I will just post the link from imageshack.

devilhunter1custom.jpg

Edited by DevilHunter

I have an old Sig that someone made for me. I wanted to change it up. Sadly, I only know very little about Image Editing. So can anyone Help? The thing I want edited is to remove the "The" part, and Replace it with =F|A=

However, I might want another backround image, BUT with Dante in the backround. (Dante is the main character in the Devil May Cry Series.. No, not the Anime, the Video Game.) I will attach the image, see what you can do, and I might use it. And ofc.. I will give you Credit for it

EDIT: for some reason, It will not let me attach it, so I will just post the link from imageshack.

devilhunter1custom.jpg

Maybe something like this?

2gwdt8x.png

http://i55.tinypic.com/2gwdt8x.png

I had to find the image since it's like impossible to use that one, well it's possible but takes too long :P

Hmm, So hard to choose. What you guys think, Should I go with John's or Alex's?

I can see Alex's just fine John. Perhaps you need to clean out your browsers with CCleaner.. usually fixes images not showing up.

EDIT: had to fix the link. I did it all wrong heh.

Edited by DevilHunter

I clicked on your My HTTP link and seen it .. I think my computer is afraid that old man gay pron picture will show up on the tinypic link---- hehhehe

I will kick around some other ideas and maybe post something else in a couple of days