Website Enemy Territory - New Admin Level Structure

daredevil

Can we expect a similar admin level structure on CoD4 in a not too distant future? My current level 9 seems like I've done something completely wrong... whether that's true or false I won't say, but at least you guys shouldn't know about it :P

edit: I looked over it, it has been asked before apparently. But could it get synchronized?

• Administrators

edit: I looked over it, it has been asked before apparently. But could it get synchronized?

jan 2012 ;)

Got the last posts wrong. Thought there will be a synchronizition of admin status on all of our servers.

There will be. It's implemented on ET servers for now. cod4 admin lvl structure will be synchronized with ET's structure in january. ;)

There will be. It's implemented on ET servers for now. cod4 admin lvl structure will be synchronized with ET's structure in january. ;)

I was pointing out to status, not stucture. ;) Like on my example, Lvl 12 on NoQ1 but Lvl 0 on every other server (except silent - thx to Novice^^). I thought it would be a synchronization that when you're granted a level on one server you'll have it on the others like simultaniously.

I was pointing out to status, not stucture. ;) Like on my example, Lvl 12 on NoQ1 but Lvl 0 on every other server (except silent - thx to Novice^^). I thought it would be a synchronization that when you're granted a level on one server you'll have it on the others like simultaniously.

If you need admin level on other server, report it on tracker or ask staff+ to set you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...