Website Enemy Territory - New Admin Level Structure

daredevil

this just makes ppl only do those stuff to get higher admin n not for their love of the clan D: ...

one who work more will get more admin .. there is nothing wrong in it , wrong is "once getting high level admin and stop working / helping community " which is wrong and yes this is one of the reason for this new admin system

Level 3s can't putteam anymore?

There is lvl4 admin too for server regulars and there is putteam too

P.S. I repeat as DD said.. you will get lvl according to what you did for community till now , don't compare your old lvl with current lvl ... don't be "Oh I had this lvl now i should be this "

@scream fk u .. I was about to answer but you posted before me ffs *cries

I think this makes much more sense, and the multi-tier VIP levels will encourage people to buy higher packages :P

Why should it encourage people to buy more packages? they should donate cause they wanna help not for admin

*EDIT* Unless you were joking, then forget my post, but seriously :D

Edited by Ryan<3

I think this makes much more sense, and the multi-tier VIP levels will encourage people to buy higher packages :P

True, but I bought platinum just for the +++ XD

Lololol well it was half serious Ryan.. I admit, I'd much rather people donated because they want to but it seems most don't without receiving something in return, and for those people, it's usually admin levels. But fear not, they are not immune to being revoked their admin for abuse.

I salute you for putting so much effort into this to keep it all running. There might be some confusion in the beginning but as soon as people getting used to it, it will be fine.

Good job.

One question: What's the difference between learning admin and no level? If they both only get /resetmyxp, then what incentive do they have and what admin commands can they use? I mean, their name is "learning admin", so I think it would be fair if they received an admin command.

As I have witnessed, some people are just happy that the message "Learning Admin" shows up when they log on server ;) and I think level 1 could be given to motivate people on server to show more effort, i.e. reporting AFKs or troublemakers or even teams. These are not really admin cmds but certainly things an admin should have 'internalized'.

Definitely a good idea to change things up with a better design like this.

NOTE: Anyone that needs admin levels fixed contact me on XFire and I'll try to locate a Co-Leader, Leader, or Founder to assist you. My XFire is antic666hrist.

For lvl 0 (thats me ) woold be great to have listplayers to check now that pb is off . And i dont see what harm it coold do if we also coold check on cheaters now pb is off ?

For lvl 0 (thats me ) woold be great to have listplayers to check now that pb is off . And i dont see what harm it coold do if we also coold check on cheaters now pb is off ?

You could just use /players :)

Well,imo this system is better then previous one,just don't understand event organizer(there will be some events for us?)

at start it will be difficult to remember it but later everybody will get used to it,

Anyways,nice job :)

ConQ

The new admin system seems to have some organization now. Lvls 1-10 = non member / regulars lvl 11-21 = members.

My only suggestion would be to have the clan friend same as it was before. I dont see why it would be better to add the commands to their guid if you trust them enough to give them the lvl. Other than that the other lvls can be tuned with time.