Updated advertisement

G!NG3R420

In light of all the EB bull, I think it would be a good idea to update the advertisements that are flashed in servers.

Example being, "You need to be registered on forums to have admin lvl" changed something to "You must be registered on forums with a guid to have admin lvl"

The key notes that should be either switched with the current ones or just added into the rotation are:

Must have guid to save xp and admin lvls

Show them how to see if they have guid with /pb_myguid

Advertise the etkey generator as well as forums url

I was on Jay1 just now with so many white name low exp players. I figure this would help out those new players asking "if this is xp save forever why is my xp not saving?". The question will arise more and more as time goes on. It's a small detail that most probably don't want to mess or be bothered with but it might be a problem solver to future issues with players that may come up.

• Like 3

Yeah that's a good idea. Had a guy asking today on Jay 2 why his xp had been resetting for the last week so I took a couple minutes to explain it all to him. Once we start getting lots of people asking the same question the banner answer will definitely save some time.