Website Fearless Assassins Gaming Awards - Updated

daredevil

The award tab is interfering with the navigation of forums. The tab is "masked", if you want to call it that, over the the tabs that show your location on forums.

I'm using the carbon blue skin.

post-2274-0-80667100-1318367415_thumb.jpg

*Edit*

Got it fixed. Just held ctrl then scrolled. My fault =P

It's a bug we have too many buttons, I submitted a new fix in the tracker http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-344-carbon-blue-buttons/page__gopid__1143#entry1143

award system is always a great motivation & positive reinforcement for all members so i like it too :)

what do you guys think of "hall of fame award"? award for members who are qualified for the eight existing awards....this could be the highest award a member is going to get...

Nice awards!

Maybe an ET award for Best Admin? Someone that shows outstanding efforts to maintain their server, be helpful to players and have a good attitude, and also be based on time spent in game, number of recruits, number of cheaters reported, etc.

Nice work, but I am just wondering if I am the only one (based on cellphone atm) who got a error message on "View Awarded" ?

Edit: Its only on cellphone, on PC its running perfect :)

Edited by stabak

Maybe an ET award for Best Admin? Someone that shows outstanding efforts to maintain their server, be helpful to players and have a good attitude, and also be based on time spent in game, number of recruits, number of cheaters reported, etc.

There'd be too many people to choose from! :)

• Administrators

Question: awards such as the Uploader award - shall I begin awarding those who already uploaded more than 30 files?

can u give those? There are few awards which only founders can give :)

Nice awards!

Instead of "best admin" which can be vast term, it will be divided into different sub categories. We are changing up whole admin level system and everything so you will notice soon :)

can u give those? There are few awards which only founders can give :)

My bad, I can't give those - but it might be a good idea, im more than willing to help with that stuff and anyone in staff+ must've proven themselves to be trustworthy >.<

• Administrators

Ever heard of saying "Too many cooks in the kitchen" ? I restricted it to 3 cooks.

If you where not trusted, I would not let you see other users IP/GUID on our forum and server and other things :)

Ever heard of saying "Too many cooks in the kitchen" ? I restricted it to 3 cooks.

If you where not trusted, I would not let you see other users IP/GUID on our forum and server and other things :)

That's fine - I know I (and other staff+) are trusted :P No issue there - was just offering a hand :)