• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Ass kicking

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Assasin

Assasin

• User
  • 9 posts
Unknown at this point
I have lots of trouble with kicking.
I ask in the chat how to do it and no one reply.
The reason I really want to ass kick is because enemies, and team metes do this to me.
Another reason, is General of the Army Chuck Norris. He is so bad. We lost a map called "Marrakesh Streets", because he had taken the objective, and stood where Axis couldn't find hi and did nothing except moving to where he was when someone else ass kicked him.

Edited by Assasin, 09 October 2011 - 02:05 AM.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Xaltotun

Xaltotun

L3: Novice

• User
  • 96 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:12
Use vsay option to set kick If I remember good that was v906 or something like that. ( to set "k" )
But remember that kicking your team mates all the time is not allowed. You can kick your team mate once to move him from your way, but using kicks to make a mess with players from your team it`s not allowed

Scream

Scream

L10: Grand Master

• Leader
  • 4,167 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:=F|A=Cpt.Awesome?!
  • Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:54794467
  • T-M:ET: 21-14
    CS: 2-0
Contributor
I'm sorry but I don't understand you at all. It is possible to kick on nq server but it's not called an ass kicking

Another reason, is General of the Army Chuck Norris. He is so bad. We lost a map called "Marrakesh Streets", because he had taken the objective, and stood where Axis couldn't find hi and did nothing except moving to where he was when someone else ass kicked him.

After reading this i assume you want to play good. Could you please explain what are you talking about?

If you want to play good, we can't help you lol.

Spitfire

Spitfire

L8: Grand Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,689 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Fun1

I'm sorry but I don't understand you at all. It is possible to kick on nq server but it's not called an ass kicking

It is called asskicking,after you kill someone with kick it shows "Player1 got his ass kicked by Player2".And in Roll of Honor it shows Kickass award :P That's probably what he means.

Just set your key for "Kick" from NQ hud menu if i,m not wrong.

Pepperonipizza

Pepperonipizza

L7: Teacher

• Co-Leader
  • 1,196 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:19
  • Server:NQ1
  • T-M:1-1
Contributor
Use \bind [key] +kick in console

Example: \bind k +kick

Assasin

Assasin

• User
  • 9 posts
Unknown at this point

But remember that kicking your team mates all the time is not allowed. You can kick your team mate once to move him from your way, but using kicks to make a mess with players from your team it`s not allowed

Well, in most servers Ive played, I'm the general, and in some general of the army, and I need to asskick my team mates to get them to their destination, like in the example I have given above.

Just set your key for "Kick" from NQ hud menu if i,m not wrong.

Well, I'm lucky if I can FIND a NQ server, but I usually play SpartanHaloween, and that's etpub

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users