Your browser?

BlackBull

Hello, I wanted to ask you which browser to use the Internet to browse the forum?

Why I ask you? because I've noticed with Google Chorme strange things thathappen to me that I must repeat what I had with Firefox just did.

example:

When I see quote almost twice the quoted message.

Why does this happen? If I have to delete some files on the browser?

If you do not understand what I mean I'll show you when someone responds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or when I open a post when it has finished loading it appears for two seconds a black window that disappears soon after.

ScreenShots:

16330643.jpg

I repeat these things happen when you use Google Chrome if you do not use Firefox instead seccede anything about this.

I just wanted to know which browser you used and if similar things happen.

I use Google Chrome,never had any problems,so it must be your PC what causes these problems i guess.

I use Google Chrome,never had any problems,so it must be your PC what causes these problems i guess.

I knew then I try to do some 'cleaning! (Here is this happening to me because quote a message)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I deleted all cookies and navigational data, but I always have the same problemsnow I try to look for solutions on the web.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cleaned the registry again, delete all files in the chrome but I still always have this problem.

Now use Firefox and I have no problems. :)

+1

chrome is faster then other browsers imo

ConQ

internet explorer is best if u use old version of windows ( sp2,sp3)

but with new miscrosoft os ( vista and 7) internet explorer loose rapidity

internet explorer 10 was the solution given by microsoft

but it still slow VS google chrome and firefox

• 3 weeks later...