ET Server Enemy Territory - EB Support Seems Dropped

daredevil

• Administrators

I removed my GUID from my profile, not risking it,

Removed for everyone.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/23350-wet-guid-submission-not-needed-anymore/page__pid__226940?do=findComment&comment=226940

Thanks!

• Like 1

I came a bit late... i think i understand about no more pb, but about the etkey: means that everytime a player want to install ET he will never get a etkey and he wont be able to play in any server???

I came a bit late... i think i understand about no more pb, but about the etkey: means that everytime a player want to install ET he will never get a etkey and he wont be able to play in any server???

I think they will just not on PB enabled servers..

When you dont have a guid, you cant play anywhere...

You realy need a ETKey,

Cheap ass company called: Activision.

The reason why i never buy a game of them.

Like: COD...

Theire support is a big BS.

It would suck without PB. i guess finally SD/Activision found some way to push ET players to buy boring Brink. (Already have one but never played after DLC.)

I mean EB is supporting "Wolfenstein" which no freaking person plays... why not support ET instead of "Wolfenstein" ???????

In all this stupid corporate BS' date=' why players/admin have to suffer and why they can't enjoy the game? Tell me, if I am wrong. [u']"Daredevil"[/u]

Thats what i mean...

Maybe we can make a BIG protest against this?

Regards,

Q'AlCapOne.

Edited by Q'-Jay-

• Administrators

Nothing can be done.... :P Just deal with the fact and find some alternative.. if u are going to ask Activision they will not care for u lol..

Nothing can be done.... :P Just deal with the fact and find some alternative.. if u are going to ask Activision they will not care for u lol..

Theoretically, what would happen if someone were to ddos activision and send them a letter using newspaper cut outs asking them to support ET?

Theoretically, what would happen if someone were to ddos activision and send them a letter using newspaper cut outs asking them to support ET?

Tactics like that would achieve nothing and end up causing more problems than it would solve...and they'd probably just laugh at the whole newspaper-cutout note. In the case of people ddosing companies like the Anonymous hackers did, their attacks may have slowed down the companies for a little bit but in the end it didn't get them any closer to solving the thing they were pissed about in the first place. Not to mention now a couple of them have been busted by the law.

All this means is the end of Punkbuster on ET, not the end of ET. This clan has plenty of capable admins who do a damn fine job at catching hackers with or without Evenbalance.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 4

Save your ETkey. If you loose your ETkey, you might not get one. Seems like Activision contract with EB has expired.

What it mean?? Wolfenstein can't get new players now?

can someone play on server without etkey?

I don't see any of us ET-lifers quitting :P

I would never leave ET as long my fellow F|A friends will play ET too.

Well it would be harder to bust cheaters now. But I'm sure we still can find those retards and ban them.

Tactics like that would achieve nothing and end up causing more problems than it would solve...and they'd probably just laugh at the whole newspaper-cutout note.

You're absolutely right there, we'll just have to include a severed human finger to show we mean business. B)

Nah jk, I think we admins will be able to keep those haxors and other rule breakers out for as time continues to tick.

Hmm maybe mod developers can integrate a ban system and GUID system, so we can at least have some kind of ban control on our servers where admin can maintain there own ban system, better than nothing. But I don't see this happening anytime soon. For me, I will play till I can but I refuse to let the cheaters win, and just might move to COD eventually if things get out of hand, this sucks balls.