ET Server Enemy Territory - EB Support Seems Dropped

daredevil

Is there any hope? Do I have to switch to COD or is there anyway to keep our servers up?

only PB is down at the moment (hopefully not forever) but ET hell no.... so no need for you to switch. for the meantime, we, admins, have to work harder to keep the servers free from cheating noobs :)

• Like 1

Bring's back memories of old clan's and not having PB. Had to use RCON to ban the people who got the leaders/founders admin. Damn you EB! :censored:war:

Is there any hope? Do I have to switch to COD or is there anyway to keep our servers up?

Create an anti cheat company that supports ET :P

I removed my GUID from my profile, not risking it,

And so did I.

As far as I know there can be a referal system done, different referal levels. Its all based on keeping the password safe from other. So admin level system can be kept, and yes our guids should be unvisible under staff.

man, its starting to feel like the beginning of the end here. :(

im still gonna play for hours tho,

for outstanding security reasons im also taking off my guid, ive been spoofed before and lost xp, its not gonna happen again now while this is basically what we have left :/

lol it really sux :(

Huh! this is too shocking......but i hope that Et will never die...probably not...broken%20heart.gif

And a question where will ferkel go now??????

Edited by synopsis

I thought EB announced ages ago that they were going to be dropping PB support for most of the old id/Activision games anyway?

And I'll continue playing on Jay 1 & 2 (couldn't give a sh!t about rating anyhoo) until you senior admins have had enough of trying to keep the servers cheat free and pull the plug :)

drop the drama.. its not first time this happened .. just do lol coz of less pb lag .. i win :stfu

• Like 2

I dont realy care about the way there isnt any cheat protection anymore.

I more care about that we cant get a new ETkey anymore :S

Well PB was not 100 percent and ET has always needed good admin..

Seems that when there is a need for something it comes with the demand.

Might be something we pay for or maybe we could create our own PB software.

Don't give up on ET there are still many players and this clan has the best admin.

Calm down B)

• Like 3

• Clan Friend

I removed my GUID from my profile, not risking it,

I keep mine for now, anyway I can't remove it from yawn, yae, some vsp stats, not to mention google...

I remember I even used to play on an etpro server where you could see all the players pbss in their web site, with full pbguid and all...

Maybe I will eventually remove it.

now we need an alternative to pb, maybe having some basic anticheat thing, at least to stop the old ones, of course they would crack it in no time, but I mean to keep away people with old ones. Some sort of custom mod which in turn loads the real jaymod, etc. so that it could be downloaded automatically and upgraded just by joining a server.

Still admins were and are important, people were able to hax even with pb on.

Let's join more f|a etpro server with tzac :P