Ouch this must be hurt

Matasanos

What the hell is so funny about this?????????????????????????

poor dog and cat omg :(

you animal haters lol

Sorry for the dog and cat. I love animals but the mother deer was doing what any good mother would do.

Sorry for the dog and cat. I love animals but the mother deer was doing what any good mother would do.

yes it might be a mother thing but its still sad for the dog and cat and u both seem to be laughing at it lol, but ohwell xD .. guess every1 has his own opinion lol

Dog owner was a dumbass for not having his dog put away. WTF? Its a doe with her fawn.....what did they think she was gonna do? I am sure the dog got bruised up but was ok in a week or so.

Some poeple are just too stupid to own pets.......or drive cars........or vote.........have children.

• Like 1

The cat was the fastest :lol but, indeed, why was the dog here? and why did the deer attack it?

ps: there is a section for this kind of video ^^ (Entertainment => General Videos , correct me if i'm wrong...)

I feel sorry for the dog because it didn't do anything. The deer was just protecting it's young, just like what you would do if you saw a threat to your kid. Although I don't think the dog was trying to threaten the deer or bambi, it was just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.. Sickening as well the fact the person who had the camera just stood and watched.. I swear if that was my dog, I'd drop the camera and run after the deer with something to scare it away.. The dog owner is just stupid as well.. "Nooo, stopit".. like that's gonna work..

The cat as well only wanted to play as we can see by the start of the video.. but at the end of the day the deer was just protecting it's young.

I swear if that was my dog, I'd drop the camera and run after the deer with something to scare it away..

I don't think that would be possible. Deers have impossibly sharp hooves. A year ago in Yosemite, a boy was killed by a fawn when it just stabbed him in the chest.