play on laptop?

refL3x:>

if you get the m17x alienware(which is what i'm using), its easy as shit to play cuz the keyboards as big as a regular size one lol..but macbooks are prolly harder to use cuz their so small

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still wait to find a netbook who can handle ET :)

play ET on a netbook? that must be hard. probably not a good idea. but if you still kick ass using a netbook, you must be a real pro ;)

anyway, i also use a laptop to play ET. it's fine.

play ET on a netbook? that must be hard. probably not a good idea. but if you still kick ass using a netbook, you must be a real pro

I am :P:lol

why not? the CPU will handle it already. problem is that there is no equivalent GPU on Netbook market :)

hey reflex

i play with Notebook too

but i use external keyboard and mouse

but i think playing in PC is more comfortabel

Yes i think i will use external keyboard and mouse too :P

Thanks guys !

I have never played, I've seen some that use it however my opinion is a good connecting via USB mouse and keyboard and uncomfortable but you can always attach a USB of course plays a little 'space around the computer :)

I play with my HP HDX 18. The screen is huge, which is great, and I have a wireless mouse and keyboard because the trackpad is useless. Unfortunately because it is not as powerful as a PC, I do have to tone down GFX in the game a bit.

ofc on laptop, there's still other kinds of computer? lulz

if you have a 17'' laptop with full layout keyboard it really isn't a problem, and while i'm home i have usb keyboard and additional 22'' monitor, so i'm good for lanparty as well as @ home ownage