Wolfenstein ET One Folder OLD

-=Medic=-

Download, Install, Accept & Play at any ET F|A servers and any other servers (2.55+2.56+2.6+2.6b)

What's new :

-new auto installer based on Friend's software (Pro-install)

-added auto-Cleaner if you ever want to update old installed ET

--> With cleaner first it will stop PnkBstrA from running, Punkbuster folder, pk3 game (not maps or skin and sound), dll files and pid file are all removed before install new package to avoid any conflict. your profile will not removed

-added New etpub 0.9 Client with sound pack

-added Noquarter client 1.2.3 (with f|a special NQ sound pack)

-added Etpro 3.2.6

-added Jaymod 2.1.7 + 2.1.8 (with f|a#2 and f|a#3 special sound pack)

-for 64bits system you need to change ET.exe path in ETStarterPro.ini

Download :

Enemy Territory Full Direct Free host

Enemy Territory Full Megaupload host

Installation :

-Updater package : if you have 2.55 game already installed, it will not touch your etkey or current profile or configs. (tested on vista and windows XP)

-New installation : If you wanna install ET, you will have the latest updated game with latest punkbuster. and will be allowed to play on all servers 2.55 to 2.6b

You don't need to connect to servers from the main menu in game, use ET Starter Pro from your desktop

Screenshot :

inst1.jpg

Voila

Nice package, and nice touch with all F|A servers pre-loaded in etstarter

and the crazy thing is i could do this a long time ago and i never thought about it until hell (dare) yesterday ask me if i can make full installer with all patches on.

and as i have little experience doing customized windows with auto installing software at windows installing and especially with batch file I said to my self "I'm big big noooooob i should do that better then create and waste time on making videos tutorials :hmm

UPDATE:

Our installer had new auto-cleaner, in case you have already ET installed and you wanna update your wolfenstein ET. this Cleaner will do before start installing some necessary command like stop PnkBstrA.exe service from running, delete Punkbuster folder from ET folder and also delete some old files to avoid any problem.

your profiles, Maps, sounds and skins will not be removed with this installer, this way after installing you will be able to play without creating new profiles.

• 2 weeks later...
one question, say you download this......seems useful

but what if you go to other servers, do you need to use patch selector to go to different versions?

Yes to switch between ET versions. ET starter Pro is needed.

if you wanna play on other 2.55 servers select in et starter pro 2.55 and then hit "patch + start" the game will stay patched 2.55 all time

if you wanna play on other 2.6b servers select in et starter pro 2.6b and then hit "patch + start" the game will stay patched 2.6b all time