Omnibots in Local serrver???

Papito

How i can add aimbots to my local server, some times i'm very busy or i need some training, is when i create a local server or only to play with my friends without lag.

Can create aimbots my local server?

Seriously what are you talking about ... about creating aimbots O_o cos lil confused here :?:

aimbots in my local server, only aimbots for me, i don't wanna cheat!

OK ok now its more clear, to tell you the truth i wish it was bots what are asking for !!! little disappointed about you. :embrass

Sorry man but F|A do not support Help, ask, Support, tutorials or any kind of ask for CHEATS ...

• Administrators

Install omnibots and turn the accuracy way up. They will own your ass. We don't support cheating or how to cheat or how to learn cheating in any case.

Reason: Many hax will leave cvars in your config. So, then you will join PB enabled server it will kaboom bust you.

Play at your own risk. I suggest if you don't know how to play with fire never touch it.

Note: Remember in the end if I find you on MBI ( Master Ban List ) you will be removed from clan. Even if we will have 150 members they will be all clean and cheaters will be removed and ban.

Install omnibots and turn the accuracy way up. They will own your ass. We don't support cheating or how to cheat or how to learn cheating in any case.

Reason: Many hax will leave cvars in your config. So, then you will join PB enabled server it will kaboom bust you.

Play at your own risk. I suggest if you don't know to play with fire never touch it.

Note: Remember in the end if I find you on MBI ( Master Ban List ) you will be removed from clan. Even if we will have 150 members they will be all clean and cheaters will be removed and ban.

NO!!!!!

I do not want to cheat, just thought that if there are servers with bots, I thought to make my local server over a LAN, and add bots just for fun, do not want to play bots in other servers!

I explain that I do not either!.

I NEVER USE CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Administrators

To have fun use omni-bots. Best way is to play on real server because in the end you are only going to learn when you play against real players.

Play on our etpro and practice with braveheart.

Damn it Mexickano I told you bots or not ... man for a minutes i was thinking you are talking about aimbots (cheats) saying what the hell he is talking about !!!!! are he seriouse about it!!!!

man use the word BOT not aimbots :shock:

Now if you wanna help to install bots in local that will be easy and i'll be pleased to help you with ;)