Download Failure

=FlA=Incom!ng*

• 2 weeks later...

I have that problem too but with another file :(

When I run ET I can only play at goldrush, after then I can`t download next maps... I reinstalled agame 4-5 times and that still happend.

I have message that the following packs are missing:

etmain/Haemar_b1.pk3

Somebody can help me with this pls ?

Still the same...I can`t download next map.... and in this moment my ET turn off and recconect me on our forum. Looks like I will be have that problem with each another next map from NQ1 and NQ2. I don`t wanna manually paste the missing files, all maps... what is wrong with my ET ? :help

Yesterday while i was a spectator, i noticed u got the error when u were trying to connect to the server and download the map, then i took this ss:

post-1496-0-64634700-1317573936_thumb.jpg

Check in your etmain folder if you have some temporary files with Haemar map name and other temporary files, delete it and then connect to the server and see if u start downloading. Sometimes happen that a particular map is not downloaded correctly, and the solution is to remove the temporary file was created and download it directly from forum and paste it into your etmain folder or try downloading it again from the server.

• Like 1