Good People Rescue Man Under Burning Car

GraveDigger

This actually kinda annoys me. My Friends brother did this just two years ago, saving three people. No award, no news time, not even a pat on the back. Then later he got in a real bad accident, and Nobody helped him! like wtf! He couldnt even walk, and waited hours for help/somebody to call 911

I would help get him out of from under the car, just to then steal his wallet.

Jk...I saw this on the news also and made me glad to see people working together to push a car over and drag the guy out from under the car

@General yeah, now that you've said that, I've realized I know people who have done things like that and not get awarded or get put on the news, but oh well, I guess you get good karma for doing good things..also, it was most likely on the news pretty much because it was caught on video probably.

I find it weird how everybody just walked away after that. No checking to see if he was okay, no sticking around to see if there's anything else that can be done.

The officers there told the people to move back.

I've seen a bunch of people like this out in Utah. The people out there are so much better then the people in Arizona.

There are good people everywhere, they just have to be put in the right situation.