Kladkakan

Pff, school is killing me. I am getting tons of homework and big tests. I have to combine this with sporting, it's going to be my death!!! Stupid teachers, the Dutch teacher is killing me. We are learning Dutch from the medieval ages, this is so brutal! Glad it's weekend, sunday it's american football training so that'll clear my mind.

Omg, what do you study? I learned Dutch from the middle ages too, had to translate texts and shit. "Van den poytiers ende bordiel te houders te Amsterdamme" :D I failed and have to do it again this year :(

why the F*uck do you need to learn Dutch from years ago???????? What's the damn point of that? It's not even used anymore.

Dutch is already an ugly language, the old Dutch is worse ;P English for the win <3 ..actually, Australian is better because English accents are just funny ;P

(hate being Dutch!)

• Like 1

You study your past...We study the past of f***ing everywhere here in the US. First day of class we got assigned to read one chapter and some work w/ it. First test like next week (today got rained out LAWL. massive flooding). School just started liek tuesday. I am in Highschool, 10th grade/sophomore, i am 15 turning 16 in January, for those of you who do not understand the American school system :)

• Like 1

You study your past...We study the past of f***ing everywhere here in the US. First day of class we got assigned to read one chapter and some work w/ it. First test like next week (today got rained out LAWL. massive flooding). School just started liek tuesday. I am in Highschool, 10th grade/sophomore, i am 15 turning 16 in January, for those of you who do not understand the American school system :)

I learn everything there is to learn about European History, Asian History and American History. I am in Highschool too, i am 16 turning 17 in juli so i guess i'm 11th grade then? I had to read 6 chapters for dutch, 5 for history and 7 for economics. Oh yes, massive test for maths! --'

This topic kinda makes me feel old, I graduated a long time ago haha. All I can say is don't let all the homework and tests get you down and do your best to actually learn from it all. That way you don't look back years later and realize you don't remember how to long divide because you only paid enough attention to remember it for the tests. lol :P

This topic kinda makes me feel old, I graduated a long time ago haha. All I can say is don't let all the homework and tests get you down and do your best to actually learn from it all. That way you don't look back years later and realize you don't remember how to long divide because you only paid enough attention to remember it for the tests. lol :P

It doesn't get me down but it frustrates me that teacher don't seem to mind our own personal lives. This last week i've only been doing school work, no time to go to the gym. How can i maintain my muscles if i can't go to the gym, lol