Pb Problem: Losing Key Packets 9005

Antichrist

Ok I just had this problem start for me in the last couple days.

Last night I used the PB updater, and it seemed to fix the problem temporarily. Although the updater said all versions up to date.

Today I've had the same problem, kicked several times in a single map, so I deleted my PB folder completely, then used the updater to reinstall PB before playing.

Shortly after reinstalling, I was kicked again for Losing Key Packets 9005.

Any Ideas what to look at next?

Also a note, when this first started, I received a CVAR warning in console, I forgot what it was exactly, but it said something about a PunkBuster B failure, I'm not sure if this is related to my current problems, but as it is now, PB A and PB B both start and initialize fine when I start ET.

EDIT: I just received the warning in console again:

*WARNING*: Service communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe heartbeats stopped

make a SS or better a condump please.

Since when did you have the Problems? Did you change anything on your PC (Hard- / Software) / Network ?

Did you have running a system optimizer (like Tuneup or somthing else) ?

Than try to change the priotity from "PnkbstrA*32" and "PnkBstrB*32" (Task Manager --> right click) to normal / high.

No system changes at all were made. No new games, no new programs, not even new downloads.

PB Priority always worked fine on Normal, switching to high is not the solution I want, I'll save this for a last ditch effort.

PB was reinstalled, but I didn't restart, as Clippz suggested. I'm going to erase PB folder now, reinstall, then restart. I'll post results after a couple hours on the server. :)

Thanks everyone :)

I didn't think PB services was a seperate install from PB, I had assumed it all came together.

After the reinstall of PB and restart, I was on the server for about 2.5 hours with no disconnections for Losing Key Packets. If the problem returns, I will reinstall PB services as you suggested DD.