How To Control Gravity And Nucular Forces.

Duke Nukem

Frank Znidarsic is and Engineer with a physics degree. His revolutionary new theory calculates the spectral emissions of photons and the path of the quantum transition that electrons take when they are in orbit. He claims that you can control Gravity and Nucular forces this way. All the math is presented very quickly so, take notes.

• 7 months later...

Really? I studied physics. Most of which is complete crap because all of your equations assume your working in a complete vacuum. Where on earth is there a complete vacuum and how does that kind of math prove relevant in a real world. Even outer space is not a complete vacuum. Wake up man. So you understand physics do you?

You've been programmed to think inside of a tiny box. Free your mind.

Really? I studied physics. Most of which is complete crap because all of your equations assume your working in a complete vacuum. Where on earth is there a complete vacuum and how does that kind of math prove relevant in a real world. Even outer space is not a complete vacuum. Wake up man. So you understand physics do you?

You've been programmed to think inside of a tiny box. Free your mind.

Do share your wisdom in particle motion under non-standard conditions. I'm just happy to have things simplified or approximated.

Rofl K.LisTa are you saying that Frank's math is incorrect?

Cold fusion, 1 x 106m =Vc, velocity of sound for an electron and more bs... rofl

Problem is that most people who don't have a clue in physics find this great ...

Care to disprove any of this or are you just thinking inside of a box?

Rofl K.LisTa are you saying that Frank's math is incorrect?

Care to disprove any of this or are you just thinking inside of a box?

Let's keep the box limited to earthly (i'll allow space too) circumstances. Because you can fantasize any circumstance you want (which might be possible or not) and you will not get anywhere.

Can i ask you were your box is limited?

• Like 1

I'm saying that there are too many approximations to be a scientific work.

Cold fusion is not recognized by the scientific world, even as a theory, because every try to reproduce it failed and its demonstration has lots of flaws.

Last time I checked, the spped of light is 300 000 000 m/s, 300 times what the author claims.

Electrons move nearly at the speed of light, which is far from the speed of sound (340 m/s if I remember right). Unless, of course temp is near 0 Kelvin, which is not the case here.

Edited by K.LisTa

Have you ever read a physics book? Take applied physics an introduction to physics. All the equations assume a vacuum. Those equations have nothing to do with earthly circumstances yet, they are taught like law. I don't think inside of any box. If you fundamental building blocks for learning are grossly flawed where does that leave you in the end?

Still waiting for you to punch a hole in franks math.

Are you bowing out now? As for your mention about the speed of light that number only applies to a vacuum. Where in the universe is this vacuum. Did you forget about the refractive index?