Fb Posts That You Dislike.

Thoracic

Here are a few of mine.

Posting that you just woke up and are tired. ???...and...???

Posts of your food. Seriously I don't want to see what your about to have for breakfast lunch or dinner.

Post of your half eaten food. Are you kidding? Why would I want to see that?

Posts of that far away place that <1% will ever get to and saying "Don't you wish you were here?" Bragbook is more like it.

There's way too much bullschlaga on Facebook to list lol.

3 days ago a friend posted: Good night

It's like a random message sent into space,

'cause no one is gonna respond to that unless you were having a conversation with him. :P

Or people posting stuff that is like 'something happened, I'll make you really curious about what it is'

and then someone asks to explain it and they're like 'oh no it's not meant for Facebook'.. :S

Ok, I do not like posts where people think they're better than the rest, think of themself that they are smarter or more knowledgeable about a topic and complain and criticize others while watching the navel.

Everything in this life we ​​can take advantage, even the most absurd thing. Not everyone has same interests and preferences, you just discard what is not of your interest and stay with that it is.

Maybe I do not like this post, but hey, live the freedom of expression!

fb is no place for random updates,twitter is

Totally right about that.

Crapbook is more like it. I'm just on it to see what my friends are up to, that's all. Barely post pictures and stuff. They keep "updating" it, which makes it worse.

Same thing man; check friends, log off basically.

I have found a few things I had to Like though, 'cause I really did lol xD

But it's rare.

• Like 1

Crapbook is more like it. I'm just on it to see what my friends are up to, that's all. Barely post pictures and stuff. They keep "updating" it, which makes it worse.

facebook=every random girl posts half naked pics -> profit

twitter=random people posting whatever comes to their minds -> ignore

thats how it works here

I hate when people use Facebook for their 10-20 posts a day.. Use Twitter for that stuff ffs.. really annoys me :(

And the ones who complain everyday about how they don't have a job.. yet do sweet **** all about it.. I know a guy who worked with me a few months back and was caught stealing and was fired.. he's constantly talking about how he doesnt have a job now and that a job as a DJ will be great.. and how he's gonna go to santa ponsa to dj there because he's so good.. My arse. I heard his radio show, my grandmother could do a better job. Rant over. :D

So how bout them red sox eh?