Sudden display issues

=E/A=Sports

I don't know how to describe this properly, but I'm having issues with my display as far as game play is concerned. I suppose the best way to describe it would be downward moving horizontal lines running across the screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled ET, loaded game, and joined Jaymod 1 server and it worked fine for 60 seconds until punkbuster kicked me. I then updated punkbuster, loaded game, and the lines were back. Lines are only present during game play and not during load screens or menus, ie server list. Any ideas how to fix this? Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Roland

Take a look at your graphic drivers. Perhaps you have updated them or need to update them.

What is your graphics card?

I have had the same issue before except if was BC2. Same lines and issue described. I had to update graphic drivers and it fixed the problem.