lag problem. need hlp please

bettlefreak

It could also be because old PC. My bro´ had 9014 kick also with single core, but with new PC no probs and whats more I´m behind same net and router and with that time better PC had also no kicks with 9014 error message. My wild guess is that when PB starts scanning it eats up all CPU, freezes other apps, and ET "lags" out.

\pb_sleep 500 might help a little...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

Vanaraud thanx for your comment. In fact it seems that it is due to that old processor. I replaced the motherboard and the processor (with an Asus board + E6600 Dual Core stuff) now no trace of that 9014 kicks. If you ask me the excess amount of patches released by EvenBalance makes PB a huge monster eating system process like new released performance games such as Crysis.

I hope that my case could be a good example for the ones who suffer the same problem. Even P4 processors may not be sufficient for that game anymore guys. Be aware of it. Imagine that before this new processor I even used GameBooster and created 42 % saving with system performance but it did not help.

By the way when I installed everything I created some problem for my second SATA HD (actually it was my primary HD before new configuration), now it is temporarily out of service and my ET key is stored there. That's why I started to play with a nick "CptJohn". No problem, after getting enough xperience for all classes it does not make any difference.

Thanx daredevil for the valuable information you gave and your patience.

Thanx Vanaraud with your post.

See you in gaming

Byes