The plan

SILVERTHORN

I actually read through this.

Actually, I see sometimes that enough people band together thinking that someone cheats, then they must be. No matter how much we feel, how positive we are that they may be cheating, or how much we want to believe that a person cheats, It does not mean that they cheat. We have people in this clan with very good anti-cheat knowledge that I trust much more than my own intuition. Additionally, without being able to see what is happening on each players screen, they have to make due with a spectator mode that is far from perfect (See the mobile mg42 glitch in spectator mode), and other tools that I have no idea about. They are on constant lookout, do not tolerate any form of cheat, and deal with cheaters the way I feel they should be dealt with. The members of this clan are not on a witchhunt, they need to be absolutely sure that people cheat before taking action, while the people who want to want to cheat will cheat, get eventually get busted, and the cycle continues.

You say you can't fix the world, but unfortunately your description of your ideals are giving me the idea that you want to try and fix the world. ET is also an old game (and it's free, so I can't see it completely dying out) It's lasted this long because its a good old game, but it's old nonetheless.

I am also a navy dude (dutch marine) and old .One of the biggest problems atm in et is that everyone calls other ppl cheaters because they have no idea how to play the game .

I play et from like the beginning And pb is usually doing a good job they also screw up some times . There are lets say 500 ppl who play et a long time and are better than the rest because of practice and settings in the game and computer .I do play a lot and there a just few players around who realy use a hack or a cheat who dont get cought ,i personallyknow maybe 2 or 3 and they dissapear in weeks cos it is boring :).

PPl who use like a wallhack or a aimbot get removed from server in few minutes .

All in all i think et is one of the few games that last since the beginning becouse its a social game where ppl can work together or play a lonely dog the succes of the game is everyone is free to play the way he wants as long as it is in a border that is set by admins of the server .

fa community are fair admins ( always some eceptions ) and is doing great .

Greetz Henk . This is probb my greatest post ever because i respected the starting post and all good intensions :).