won't download map completely

Tarzan

When I play on jay3 I somehow cannot download the map delivery completely. The download is done ingame, and everytime the download gets to 2.96 of the 3.01 mb it stops and restarts. It's a real bother. I always end up having to wait untill the map is over.

Damn, I never get to help :( ..people beat me to these topics everytime.

Anyway, try deleting .tmp files from your etmain folder..also, you should delete .tmp from the other mod folders as well.

thanks for the answers, I found some delivery.tmp files in my etmain, so i deleted them. And to make more clear, then downloads start so they are being allowed. It just stops nearly at the end. I'll find out if it worked when the map is on.

• Administrators

thanks for the answers, I found some delivery.tmp files in my etmain, so i deleted them. And to make more clear, then downloads start so they are being allowed. It just stops nearly at the end. I'll find out if it worked when the map is on.

That's where you should have used our pk3 cleaner. It cleans out all tmp files :)

• Administrators

Or you could just download the file from our downloads section and put the map pk3 file into the etmain folder.

When I used the pk3 cleaner, it wiped out my whole account. I had to reinstall W: ET.

You have to have at least 2 working braincells to use it properly.

When I downloaded the map from this forum it also wouldn't complete it. I started the download after I deleted all the delivery items from the etmain folder. So wether i download it ingame, or from the forum, it won't complete it.

• Administrators

When I downloaded the map from this forum it also wouldn't complete it. I started the download after I deleted all the delivery items from the etmain folder. So wether i download it ingame, or from the forum, it won't complete it.

You have to download the correct version, first delete all delivery .tmp and .pk3s then download it from forums and put the correct .pk3 file in the etmain. If the map starts to download again it means you have the wrong version of the map.

You have to download the correct version, first delete all delivery .tmp and .pk3s then download it from forums and put the correct .pk3 file in the etmain. If the map starts to download again it means you have the wrong version of the map.

I deleted all the delivery files, then attempted to download the map from the forum (there is only one delivery map downloadable from the forum). So it was a normal download, like any other. I tried it with other maps and they worked well. But delivery (http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/64-sp-delivery-te-sp-delivery-tepk3/) just won't finish like it should. No matter where I download it from, be it ingame or from the forum.

post-5863-0-12407500-1314021982_thumb.jpg

Thats weird. The download via forum works perfectly fine for me (i know thats not very helpfull at all). Would you mind downloading this file: File I stripped the extension and changed the filename to 1. Maybe your browser has some issues with the filename, which would be very odd. On the off chance that it works just rename it to "sp_delivery_te.pk3". If it doesn't work, does your anti-virus program give you some kind of notice while downloading?

Happy *in'