Map Request Topics - Enemy Territory

daredevil

• Administrators

We have simplified our map request section. The new process is pretty simple:

1. Search for your map in download section.

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/category/4-maps/

If you find the map, click on the map and then click on ‘Get support for this file’

Ex: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/474-pirates-final/

Once you will click on ‘Get support for this file’ it will redirect you to the map discussion topic.

If you like the map and would like to see it on server, click on +1 at the bottom of topic and then post why you like or don’t like the map.

2. If you can’t find the map in our download section, upload the map and then moderator will approve it after checking one more time if map exist or not. One approved, map will be added in our downloaded section and topic will be auto created for discussion of that map.

While submitting the map:

1. Upload screenshots.

2. Map description and if possible map objective.

IMP NOTE: Every topic has "+1" at the bottom. If you like any topic or news topic, don't forget to click on +1.

Thanks

• Like 8

For the +1 at the bottom, do you mean the Google +1? Or something else that I'm just not seeing...thanks.

I like this a lot better than the old way...wish I hadn't requested three maps yesterday :lol:

• Administrators

For the +1 at the bottom, do you mean the Google +1? Or something else that I'm just not seeing...thanks.

I like this a lot better than the old way...wish I hadn't requested three maps yesterday :lol:

I mean Google +1. For the general user it's kind of same. +1 or Google +1. All they want is map on server :D

It's time to see which map get's most +1 :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hey dare the google plus one doesnt work on the ip.board skin i got it working by switching to the carbon blue skin. thanks for the help guys

Works for me. U sure it doesn't?

• 3 weeks later...

If you find the map, click on the map and then click on ‘Get support for this file’

Can't see that line anywhere so I'm just +1'ing my submissions..

EDIT: After approval of the uploaded map it automatically makes that topic, so no need to click anything actually :)

For other people's uploads perhaps, but I can't find that line there either.

• 4 weeks later...