an explanation...

Ch11m33y aka. ChiLLy<3

So maby some of you guys (mostly CoD4 ppl have noticed that i havent been on the servers lately...

theres 1 main reason and 2 minor reasons...

The big one is PB... ive reinstalled the game, made all new profiles and shit like that and it still kicks me every time... (yes ive allowed every single thing and even tried playing without any sort of internet security on)

one of the smaller things is that i had to start all over... i dont mind leveling(thats why i used to have multiple profiles) but still wanted to play occasionally on the main lvl55 guy with all the perks perfectly and weapons and shit...

and the second thing is, well tbh really just got a bit bored...

so ill be on forums,xfire vent and every other gismo but maby not as much on the server... started ny own minecraft server with some friends wich i host on my computer and ive been playing that lately... so just wanted to make everything clear eventough some of you didnt even notice me beeing away :)

From Finland with love

//Ch11m33y aka The Immortal Lasagne