Timenudge ?

kogucik

I never said that with -50 I could aim better. :huh: Lmfao. Aim is determined by you, and you only. Lawl. :rolleyes: -50 Just makes me run smoother with tons less lag. And yes pb_sleep just determines the number of scans per min i believe or w/e. Just helps with pb lag, which lots of people seem to have. @ Krzys it doesn't make you unhittable?.. And doesnt make the hitboxes any bigger either?... :huh:

• Administrators

I never said that with -50 I could aim better. :huh: Lmfao. Aim is determined by you, and you only. Lawl. :rolleyes: -50 Just makes me run smoother with tons less lag. And yes pb_sleep just determines the number of scans per min i believe or w/e. Just helps with pb lag, which lots of people seem to have. @ Krzys it doesn't make you unhittable?.. And doesnt make the hitboxes any bigger either?... :huh:

cl_timenudge is clamped to -30 in the game itself. You change to -100 also, it doesn't make any difference.

Basically anything above -30 is placebo effect.

If u set it to -100 u will be kicked by punkbusters. -50 is smalest u can have. I fell the difrent f ex on vinice my top score was 83 with Thompson and after this command i got 97 first time :P

But idk why my top line of lagometr become yellow when i am on -50 :(

• Administrators

If u set it to -100 u will be kicked by punkbusters. -50 is smalest u can have. I fell the difrent f ex on vinice my top score was 83 with Thompson and after this command i got 97 first time :P

But idk why my top line of lagometr become yellow when i am on -50 :(

Because you are extrapolating your frames.

• Clan Friend

Hey. Today on server we was talking about a timenudge command. I saw that some ppl are using to be on -50 and then they are better :o

What is diffrent between timenudge 0 and -50 ? What this command is for?

When a snapshot arrives from the server it's not displayed at once, but you will see the previous one, then you will see a smooth transition between the 2.

With negative timenudge, you are basically asking the game to show you the snapshots earlier, but the problem is, when you wait for the next one, your client has nothing to show, and it has to predict (extrapolate) the position of enemies, and prediction can be wrong!

In other words: it plainly sux. it's an old relic of the 'bad' old times when antilag didn't exist imho.

you won't play better with it, the only advantage I can think of is that you will see an enemy coming out of a corner a bit earlier (if 30 milliseconds earlier could make a difference), but this comes with a price: during the actual fight it will be worse, because enemies' position will be extrapolated (predicted) so when they change direction they could 'warp' more in your screen.

Basically it's an useless command, which can cause more trouble than advantages in fact I never use it and not because of fair play, but because I don't wanna see enemies warping and lots of yellow on top of my lagometer...

Your movement is unaffected, you real ping is unaffected (only the fake one in the scoreboard will change), pb lags won't go away (why should they, when timenudge is totally unrelated to that), so basically it's just a placebo thing, it won't make you better, if you are good you're good if you're bad you're bad...

But still people will use it because the average et player likes these placebo things :)

[Turbo_Sarcasm_Mod= ON]

OK since people try to figure out how to have a good aim shooting with less lag, here you go the BEST secret AIM script for shooting it's:

The ultimate Secret Script For Pro: with steady aim and no lag "MUST HAVE"

Again this a very LEGAL script but use it with real moderation please. I won't be responsible for all the comments you gonna have from people treating you like a big haxor.

So how it works?

1- add this bind to your config: (here I took "i" you may take other letter)

bind i "exec aim.cfg" 

2- download the file below and put it on your etmain folder

while you're playing, hit "i" only once to make the magic works, after that everything should be OK

This is the code inside the config file... don't ask much what it does!!! the important thing it does the job for people who are interesting for better aiming with less lag and better ping

//  >>TIMENUDGE EXTREM<< Pro Fast Shoot & Sprint with Timenudge ON + Low Ping with No Lag:

set boom_shoot_0 "com_maxfps 71; cl_doubletapdelay 1; cl_maxpackets 100; cl_timenudge 0; cl_packetdup 1, rate 25000, snaps 20, m_pitch 0.016; m_yaw 0.018; sensitivity 2.0"
Set boom_shoot_1 "vsay Hi ^1OMG; wait 300; vsay Oops ^1Come on; wait 150; vsay Bye ^0Time to pay All; set quit vstr boom_shoot_2"
Set boom_shoot_2 "quit; set quit vstr boom_shoot_1"
Set quit "vstr boom_shoot_1"

Download:

aim.cfg

[Turbo_Sarcasm_Mod= OFF]

Voila I hope this will help you.. enjoy :yahoo

Everytime i gonna start to playing i have to press I ?? What to do when i dont want to use it? some command for delete it ?

Is it better to have -50 or 0 timenudge when i am playing at this aim.cfg ? :)

EDIT:

When i press I im going out from WOlf et aplication ;/

Edit:

Are you trying to make idiot of me ? xD

in config i downloaded is /quit on end. thats why im going out of game. Thanks :P

Everytime i gonna start to playing i have to press I ?? What to do when i dont want to use it? some command for delete it ?

Is it better to have -50 or 0 timenudge when i am playing at this aim.cfg ? :)

EDIT:

When i press I im going out from WOlf et aplication ;/

Edit:

Are you trying to make idiot of me ? xD

in config i downloaded is /quit on end. thats why im going out of game. Thanks :P

muahahahahaaha:

bazinga.gif

[Turbo_Sarcasm_Mod= ON]

lol medic you crackin me up... show the real aim haxz.

:comehere:ph34r: