Well guys...

Krayzie

I've managed to mess up my computer :P Everytime I restart it goes to try and automatically repair it and won't boot. I can get on my computer if I disable driver signatures or something like that.

I'm going to fix it once I buy an external harddrive, but I don't have the money for it with moving to a new house and a baby on the way. I'm gonna try and sell a few thing's on Ebay/Craigslist so I can get my external hard drive to copy all my files to it reformat my hard drive.

But until then, I will be able to get on forum's from my phone but no ET/CoD on my computer...

Hopefully I can get it soon so I can be back in the games!

wait. baby on the way? :)

congratulations :) boy or girl, do you know? when's the EDD?

also take your time. RL comes first :D

Gonna be a girl, and she's due on Dec. 8th, so gotta get all the stuff for her, and get a new house that she will fit in :P

• Administrators

I've managed to mess up my computer :P Everytime I restart it goes to try and automatically repair it and won't boot. I can get on my computer if I disable driver signatures or something like that.

Issue with some drivers? Try to re install it again?

Make one partition and move all your stuff to another partition and format the first one?

Congrtaz on the baby :) Cheers bro.

Issue with some drivers? Try to re install it again?

Make one partition and move all your stuff to another partition and format the first one?

Congrtaz on the baby :) Cheers bro.

I'm not that smart :P But don't you need the OS disc to do that? My computer came pre loaded so I don't have the disk or anything for it.

Gonna be a girl, and she's due on Dec. 8th, so gotta get all the stuff for her, and get a new house that she will fit in :P

awwwww <3

a winter baby, like me :D

i'm sure you will be a great dad :yahoo

Nope can't get into safe mode. I try to get into safe mode, it loads like the first five or so lines, then sends me to autorepair. Once in autorepair it fails to find anything to repair. Only way that I have been able to get on my computer is by disabling driver signature enforcement. Its Windows 7 64bit

• 3 weeks later...

Gonna be a little longer then I wanted. I planned on getting my external hard drive this week, but the AC on the car went out. Being as I live in the middle of the desert and its 110 degrees everyday, I need to get that fixed. The 150 dollars I was going to use to get my hard drive, turned into the 400 dollars I'm going to need to TRY and fix my AC...I can still get on forums, and will mess around with my computer some more to try and get into ET!

I'm not that smart :P But don't you need the OS disc to do that? My computer came pre loaded so I don't have the disk or anything for it.

Yeah. My build is done, but I couldn't find my OS disk and have to wait on it from HP.

Dallas has been over 100 all summer, so the AC fix is a must. Take your time. We'll still be here when u get up and running.

I do not know much about this stuff but can you roll back your computer to a time it was working right.

I have tried restoring it to over a month ago, but it has no effect. (Nothing change's, not even personal files.)

Yeah. My build is done, but I couldn't find my OS disk and have to wait on it from HP.

Dallas has been over 100 all summer, so the AC fix is a must. Take your time. We'll still be here when u get up and running.

Yea, it was horrible. I got it fixed. Luckily had a family friend that did it for A LOT less then quoted at multiple places. The quotes where around 700 dollars and got it done for 180, so that's great for me. Looking on craigslist for a cheap one right now, so at least I can get my computer up and running until I can buy a good one.