Broken Ankle

Kladkakan

Hello guys, I just wanted to say that i broke my ankle, freaking basketball. Guess i was being a little bit to rough. Ah well, that's just the football player inside of me. I might cya guys ingame :)

Now you can be a perk addict as well lol. more game time sports are no fun makes you skinny and is bad for your heath gaming is the way to go keeps you young

I play American Football, i'm not skinny. I'm freaking bulky and muscular.

I play American Football, i'm not skinny. I'm freaking bulky and muscular.

lol understand I was refering to being a fat ass behind the screen as opposed to being in shape and playin any sports

lol understand I was refering to being a fat ass behind the screen as opposed to being in shape and playin any sports

Haha i know, but my brother is occupying my computer atm so i'm on my dad's computer so i'll have to play on my xbox

Haha i know, but my brother is occupying my computer atm so i'm on my dad's computer so i'll have to play on my xbox