Your Zodiac Signs

Penisland

hey guys, thought it would be cool if everyone shared their Zodiac Signs. This sort of stuff is really enjoyable for me..such as the cosmos, cosmic energy, zodiac signs, greek mythology. etc.. I would love to hear from you guys

I myself am a Scorpio sun, mercury moon and leo ascendant...so yea I am a cocky, arrogant, emotional bastard hahah

Im a Sagittarius:

Optimistic and freedom-loving

Jovial and good-humored

Honest and straightforward

Intellectual and philosophical

-Traveling

-getting to the heart of the matter

-Freedom

-Laws and meanings

-the general 'feel' of things

DISLIKES

-Off the wall theories

-being tied down domestically

-Being constrained

-cooling your heels

-bothered with details

Sagittarians have a positive outlook on life, are full of enterprise, energy, versatility, adventurousness and eagerness to extend experience beyond the physically familiar. They enjoy travelling and exploration, the more so because their minds are constantly open to new dimensions of thought. They are basically ambitious and optimistic, and continue to be so even when their hopes are dashed. Their strongly idealistic natures can also suffer many disappointments without being affected. They are honorable, honest, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere, with a passion for justice. They are usually on the side of the underdog in society they will fight for any cause they believe to be just, and are prepared to be rebellious. They balance loyalty with independence

Im a Sagittarius:

Optimistic and freedom-loving

Jovial and good-humored

Honest and straightforward

Intellectual and philosophical

-Traveling

-getting to the heart of the matter

-Freedom

-Laws and meanings

-the general 'feel' of things

DISLIKES

-Off the wall theories

-being tied down domestically

-Being constrained

-cooling your heels

-bothered with details

Sagittarians have a positive outlook on life, are full of enterprise, energy, versatility, adventurousness and eagerness to extend experience beyond the physically familiar. They enjoy travelling and exploration, the more so because their minds are constantly open to new dimensions of thought. They are basically ambitious and optimistic, and continue to be so even when their hopes are dashed. Their strongly idealistic natures can also suffer many disappointments without being affected. They are honorable, honest, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere, with a passion for justice. They are usually on the side of the underdog in society they will fight for any cause they believe to be just, and are prepared to be rebellious. They balance loyalty with independence

This. Im a Sagittarius too, but I often compare these descriptions with my friends, and always find that only half of the given qualities actually match.

I'm a capricorn:

The sign of the high roller, Capricorn is regarded as the zodiac’s top, but also quiet, life and business achievers. But, there are two very different types of Capricorns.

The first is represented by the mountain goat, always climbing higher and higher; never content until reaching the top. The second is the garden goat, with little adventurous spirit or ambition-happy to remain within a small domain, refusing to budge unless it is pushed. Either type of Capricorn, however, is patient and persevering. They reach their goals because they know the longest journey commences with a single step and that the first step is always the most difficult.

Edited by icky?/

Interesting topic !!!

I am Gemini, birth day 18th of june.

Adaptable and versatile

Communicative and witty

Intellectual and eloquent

Youthful and lively

On the other side..

Nervous and tense

Superficial and inconsistent

Cunning and inquisitive

Talking

Novelty and the unusual

Variety in life

Multiple projects all going at once

Reading

DISLIKES

Feeling tied down

Learning, such as school

Being in a rut

Mental inaction

Being alone

Gemini, the sign of the Twins, is dual-natured, elusive, complex and contradictory. On the one hand it produces the virtue of versatility, and on the other the vices of two-facedness and flightiness.

How do I know my ascendants ?

Your luck,

Lepy

I am Aquarius nice topic :)

Aquarius - The Water Bearer

January 20 – February 18

Often simple and unassuming, the Aquarian goes about accomplishing goals in a quiet, often unorthodox ways. Although their methods may be unorthodox, the results for achievement are surprisingly effective. Aquarian’s will take up any cause, and are humanitarians of the zodiac. They are honest, loyal and highly intelligent. They are also easy going and make natural friendships. If not kept in check, the Aquarian can be prone to sloth and laziness. However, they know this about themselves, and try their best to motivate themselves to action. They are also prone to philosophical thoughts, and are often quite artistic and poetic.

this explains your massive amount of weed and other sorts :D

But I'm born on april the 2nd, so that would make me an Aries. So I'm masculine and extrovert B)

After reading Hulk's post, I'm obviously an Aquarius :l33t

Btw: :gay

so this is just a late night drunk rambling but...this is what I think of astrology.

I think the planets in our solar system have a huge amount of energy. each planets energy has a unique vibration to it. And accorindg to teh univerasl laws..energy is not confined to the laws we are..so it can travel infinitely.. I think that these planets, depending on their position relative to our earth send us their energy which effects our lives. I think each planets "energy vibrations" relate to different aspects of our life we live down here on earth wich is mostly materialistic now. exampe: saturn affects wealth, uranus affects love, etc..." The occultists have a saying "as below, so above" which means that what happens in the "heavens" (cosmos, universe, etc..) happens on our earth.

hehe i love occult stuff :)

Interesting topic !!!

I am Gemini, birth day 18th of june.

Adaptable and versatile

Communicative and witty

Intellectual and eloquent

Youthful and lively

On the other side..

Nervous and tense

Superficial and inconsistent

Cunning and inquisitive

Talking

Novelty and the unusual

Variety in life

Multiple projects all going at once

Reading

DISLIKES

Feeling tied down

Learning, such as school

Being in a rut

Mental inaction

Being alone

Gemini, the sign of the Twins, is dual-natured, elusive, complex and contradictory. On the one hand it produces the virtue of versatility, and on the other the vices of two-facedness and flightiness.

How do I know my ascendants ?

Your luck,

Lepy

^ this I'm Gemini as well :)

Gemini here LOL

Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. They need to experience the world on their own. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being.