Baserace - baserace.pk3 and waypoints - Enemy Territory Map

(Snake)

Baserace - baserace.pk3 and waypoints

View File

Download pk3 name: baserace.pk3

Map name: baserace.bsp

Description:

Its a race, to build your base! Steal Construction Materials from your enemy's base and secure them at the various 'Capture Pads' located in your team's base. Different capture pads correspond to different base constructions and upgrades, so be sure to think about where you secure your Construction Materials. Capture Pads can be used multiple times to upgrade constructions. Also, constructions can be 'synergized' by completing combinations of other constructions. The first team to complete all 40 constructions / upgrades or have the most completed when the timer runs out wins!

baserace waypoints.rar

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/09/10
  • Category
  • Map Type
    Objective
    CTF
  • Map Size
    Medium
    Large
  • Map Theme
    Night
    Fun
  • Attacking Team
    Both
  • Waypoints
    Yes
  • Known Issues
    None

• 1 month later...

I'm throwing this out there for Jay1...I know I suggested it months ago and it was approved, but for some reason never made it to server. If there are any outstanding reasons why it would be a bad idea then please respond. It's fun, easy for noobs (some people still confused with Daybreak obj so this would be a good break for them) and it's a lot of one on one dueling practice. We need need need new maps on Jay1, particularly to replace UJE and Haunted Mansion but people are getting tired of Warbell too. Lots of complaining but no one coming to forums to vote :/ and I'm not sure what to do. If people have a problem with Baserace it would be helpful if they give another suggestion for Jay1. Thanks!

I'm throwing this out there for Jay1...I know I suggested it months ago and it was approved, but for some reason never made it to server. If there are any outstanding reasons why it would be a bad idea then please respond. It's fun, easy for noobs (some people still confused with Daybreak obj so this would be a good break for them) and it's a lot of one on one dueling practice. We need need need new maps on Jay1, particularly to replace UJE and Haunted Mansion but people are getting tired of Warbell too. Lots of complaining but no one coming to forums to vote :/ and I'm not sure what to do. If people have a problem with Baserace it would be helpful if they give another suggestion for Jay1. Thanks!

totaaly agree with you bell except for the fact that i still like warbell :P cause its a nice challenge to win it as allies :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...