Duplicated Name

Matasanos

Hello guys, have a little problem...

A few minutes ago, i tryied to star on F|A 2, but console say, "time limit expended..." so i did reconnect and my surprise was, there another me,, same name same XP and same Ping, so i recived a PM from Punk Buster, tell me "duplicated name bla bla, change yout name or you will kick in 50 seconds" ... so, i restart the game and still the same problem.

How i can fix that? Can someone help me?

sorry for my bad english :)

Regards! thanks!! peace.

Same name? =F|A=Matasanos?

EDIT:

I went to jay2 and theres a =F|A=Matasanos on spec. Maybe we could !kick him so you can join. He has lvl 7 and everything but he doesn't answer PM's. Maybe some kind of bug :hmm

Same name? =F|A=Matasanos?

EDIT:

I went to jay2 and theres a =F|A=Matasanos on spec. Maybe we could !kick him so you can join. He has lvl 7 and everything but he doesn't answer PM's. Maybe some kind of bug :hmm

OK thanks, ill try ... regards..

Yea,i've seen 2 players with same name,id,xp,mac,etc before.One of them(real one) is playing,other is just sitting in spawn.I used to kick the "fake one" and everything was OK.Like Zuthus said it,s probably some kind of bug.

Yea,i've seen 2 players with same name,id,xp,mac,etc before.One of them(real one) is playing,other is just sitting in spawn.I used to kick the "fake one" and everything was OK.Like Zuthus said it,s probably some kind of bug.

dunno how, but problem fixed lol.... so thanks a lot to all, Kevon Bekyn :P i though that to, but wasnt that,... thanks bros... cya Later....Peace!